• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

remember what i said that arkham knight is banned in Saudi arabia ( PS4/X1 ) ?
will, the PS4 bundle is being sold...without the game

and some stores is selling the game separately

CISFKKPUMAAWFjr.jpg

yab , that the game that come with the bundle
and they are selling it for $80

ducking thieves

dex3108

This is way more entertaining than Batman AK screw up

Bungie Apologizes For Destiny Screw-Ups, Offers Solutions

Bungie, to their credit, was quick to react, addressing the controversy in a heartfelt blog post tonight complete with an apology from Smith (which you can read below). The short version is that now, instead of asking veteran players to re-buy what they already own, Bungie will sell the special collector’s edition stuff separately, for $20.

Here’s what you’ll get if you buy that $20 package, from the blog post: “The Taken King Collector’s Edition Digital Content consists of: (3) Class Specific Emotes, (3) Armor Shaders, and (3) Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses.”

remember what i said that arkham knight is banned in Saudi arabia ( PS4/X1 ) ?
will, the PS4 bundle is being sold...without the game

and some stores is selling the game separately

CISFKKPUMAAWFjr.jpg

yab , that the game that come with the bundle
and they are selling it for $80

ducking thieves

what i find more surprising is that its a retail disc. My brother got the last of us ps4 bundle and it was just a code. good to see some bundles still come with a physical version of the game, its how I'd rather buy a bundle.

what i find more surprising is that its a retail disc. My brother got the last of us ps4 bundle and it was just a code. good to see some bundles still come with a physical version of the game, its how I'd rather buy a bundle.

Most bundles outside the US included physical copies so far

Jawmuncher

Wonder if why PC doesn't have destiny yet is because we're just going to get everything in one ultra pack. Lol yeah right jaw you're an idiot.

anigif_optimized-14656-1434054111-5.gif

I even said in chat that the stream couldn't be over since I didn't win a key and then Lenard said he had a few more keys to roll and I won, I'm 5 for 5 on wins from Alienware.

Ozium

8:03 PM - Nabs: i'm gonna win
8:03 PM - Nabs: watch

Nightbot !!! nabsbeats !!! (Nabsbeats currently follows this channel.)

perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom