• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally recommend watching Deus Ex:MD E3 demo. Made me very excited. I'm a sucker to sci-fi/cyberpunk. This looks like the next-best GitS game.

1236ca.gif
5eb338.gif

Dat atmosphere. Hnng.

2399b7.gif

Some non-lethal takedowns...

410bba.gif

...and a not-so-non-lethal one :p

33a481.gif

Reminds me of "Blink" from Dishonored

6243cf.gif

Who doesn't love slow-mo shootbangs? Denied!

Jawmuncher

Totally should have just delayed Arkham and let people know enough time in advance. Over trying to get away with what they tried to do.

L.O.R.D

the problem with the stream its at 3 am , some time i become busy to prepare the food to fast ( its Ramadan )
maybe next time

Dr.Acula

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition -- MB-361797A2A66FE20B - Taken by electroflame. 73 entrants total.

t1435206188z1.png

!

r3n4ud

Only received one key even though I won twice. Ah well.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition -- MB-B09C9EB7933DD314 - Taken by Iron Badger. 31 entrants total.

t1435197128z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That grimoire key is weird, game doesn't show in my library even tho th3 store page says I own it, like if it was a f2p game

Did they get rid of the grid inventory system? I have not seen a single screen of it yet.
Haven't seen footage of inventory so far and I watched every released media.
Think they want to show the "exciting" and new aspects first, like the weapon wheel to make a good first impression.
Can't imagine inventory management being yanked. It's a tradition since the beginning of Deus Ex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom