• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

Have any other games had such a bad launch they were pulled?

Paranautical Activity

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

So I tried a bit of an experiment last night with idlemaster. I used SAM (Steam Achievement Manager) to run 8 games at once past the 2 hour refund limit then fired up Idlemaster on them. Got the standard 3-4 cards an hour over night so if seems to be a good way of avoiding the 2 hour window repeating over and over.

I wonder if Avalanche (or whoever is handling the PC version of Mad Max) is going back and checking their work to make sure that actually launches right...with all of the issues for MKX and now AK it would be wise to double and triple check

I wonder if Avalanche (or whoever is handling the PC version of Mad Max) is going back and checking their work to make sure that actually launches right...with all of the issues for MKX and now AK it would be wise to double and triple check

Just Cause 2 was ported by Avalanche or an external studio?
If JC3 and Mad Max get the same love JC2 did then there's nothing to fear.

KingKong

Isnt that the Just Cause team, JC2 was great on PC

Jawmuncher

If anything I just see them letting the PC version get into reviewers hands early. That way there's no doubt.

Tenrius

Dawn of Discovery/Anno 1404 is all right. The simple yet impressive peasant/citizen/patrician system really works, exploring the sea is pretty fun and all the characters in the campaign are delightfully quirky.

And the best part: it has been returned to the store!

derExperte hates him!

Neat tag, eh. I always liked this DRAGON THE GAME stuff.

Can anyone explain thsi to me: The DLCs for DMC4:SE are just like MGS5:TPP microtransactions that let you enable costumes early at the game without the need to play and achieve sth to unlock them, so they are not needed, sth like the extra orbs etc? I see the extra orbs, Unlock All Modes: from what I read it seems it unlcoks the extra modes early, while you can unlmock them when you finish the game etc, S.Nero-Dante-Vergil: I read unlcosk their alternative costumes, which means you don't need to buy it if you play enough to unlock them, but about Lady & Trish Costumes: it doesn't say it unlcosk these alternative costumes. Does that mean they aren't in the game and the only way to get them is by buying this DLC? Please I need to know what DLC is needed and is not part of the main game, and what are the optehr unecessary DLCs that you can unliock when playing the game. Thanks.
I miss the old PS1/PS2 days were everything is unlocked by rewarding your for your hard play and efforts.

MUnited83

For you.
Can anyone explain thsi to me: The DLCs for DMC4:SE are just like MGS5:TPP microtransactions that let you enable costumes early at the game without the need to play and achieve sth to unlock them, so they are not needed, sth like the extra orbs etc? I see the extra orbs, Unlock All Modes: from what I read it seems it unlcoks the extra modes early, while you can unlmock them when you finish the game etc, S.Nero/Dante/Vergil: I read unlcosk their alternative costumes, which means you don't need to buy it if you play enough to unlock them, but about Lady & Trish Costumes: it doesn't say it unlcosk these alternative costumes. Does that mean they aren't in the game and the only way to get them is by buying this DLC? Please I need to know what DLC is needed and is not part of the main game, and what are the optehr unecessary DLCs that you can unliock when playing the game. Thanks.
I miss the old PS1/PS2 days were everything is unlocked by rewarding your for your hard play and efforts.
AFAIK, only the Lady & Trish costumes are things not unlockable in the main game. Everything else is.

Whenever a company fucks up that bad we get some sweet goodies out of it. Hopefully we get at least this supposedly bad Harley Quinn Preorder DLC out of that.

wilflare

Whenever a company fucks up that bad we get some sweet goodies out of it. Hopefully we get at least this supposedly bad Harley Quinn Preorder DLC out of that.

that's a pre-order bonus for both PC and consoles I think?
hope they give out the Season Pass (did Ubisoft do this for Unity?)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round - Steam Version Online Features Beta Test

TIME & DATE

START: Weds., 6/24 7:00 PM (PDT)
END: Weds., 6/30 4:59 PM (PDT)

An official update will be released at the end of the Beta test period. The timing of this update is subject to change.

HOW TO JOIN

The Beta test is only open to users who have purchased Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Steam.

1. With the game fully downloaded, right-click on "Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round" in the Steam Library and select "Properties".
2. Click on the "Header" tab and enter "DOA5LROnlineBetaBranch" as the access code. (A message will appear below if successful.) Select "onlinebeta" from the drop-down list.
3. Close the Properties window. You will know you have joined successfully when "onlinebeta" is added to the game title in the library.
4. Run Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom