• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

im fucking done with women and relationships, man. holy shit

think this is the cocoon from where I emerge as a VN animu guy cause damn real life take a break. what the fuck is up this year
Welcome to the club where your girlfriend isn't hooking up with a drug addict behind your back.

wilflare

Salsa

Haha! Someone like me now! Let's drown our sorrows over women with some mojitos.

I was this same guy a couple months ago when I had that 1 year relationship break up that absolutely sucked and kept me away from here and travelling and whatever

but I was on the rise again cause new girl and straight up peter parkin' in spiderman 2 raindrops keep falling on my head part. pumped af, both were. she was more into it than me even, choochoo to happy land motherfucker

then now shit happened again out of the blue, she took a really weird stance on it that made me think she was a bitch the whole time, basically said 'forget about me ive already moved on' boom single again

shit's like breakup-OH IM FALLIN AGA-breakup. found out my ex is with another guy like 2 weeks ago too, was kinda dealin with that, even harder now

life's not fair. papa roach is right

yeah. idk. I need to study something go to the gym or get some work done or some shit, whatever

trying to put an easy spin on this but man I feel like fucking depressed garbage. gonna take something and sleep

better be a fucking good deal tomorrow

Deitus

Just thought of some games they really need to do: another Chromehounds, Otogi, Metal Wolf Chaos HD and a sequel.

Only in our dreams.

Btw, I haven't played any of the games in those franchises. What am I doing with my life?

Are you still talking about Platinum?

Because I think Platinum making sequels to From Software games might break the internet.

Jazz573

I was this same guy a couple months ago when I had that 1 year relationship break up that absolutely sucked and kept me away from here and travelling and whatever

but I was on the rise again cause new girl and straight up peter parkin' in spiderman 2 raindrops keep falling on my head part. pumped af, both were. she was more into it than me even, choochoo to happy land motherfucker

then now shit happened again out of the blue, she took a really weird stance on it that made me think she was a bitch the whole time, basically said 'forget about me ive already moved on' boom single again

shit's like breakup-OH IM FALLIN AGA-breakup

life's not fair. papa roach is right

yeah. idk. I need to study something go to the gym or get some work done or some shit, whatever

trying to put an easy spin on this but man I feel like fucking garbage. gonna take something and sleep

better be a fucking good deal tomorrow

You think your life sucks. I'm 21 and I've never had a girlfriend. :p

Jazz573

Are you still talking about Platinum?

Because I think Platinum making sequels to From Software games might break the internet.

I had a brain malfunction. Somehow I got into my head those were Platinum games. :p

Also, didn't notice I double posted. Whoops.

Salsa

you are 21 you son of a bitch shut up

I feel like holding you like that fat kid in billy madison

Ap3LnCC.gif

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHERISH IT

baterism

*enter thread*
*looking around*
I think I just enter NTR-victims support group. Stay strong Salsa.

Is there's something left on E3? Or the show is finished?

Sch1sm

Next VN that goes on sale I'll give away. Just for you, Salsa.

*enter thread*
*looking around*
I think I just enter NTR-victims support group. Stay strong Salsa.

Is there's something left on E3? Or the show is finished?

E3 has been up a good 4 hours.

Shadownet

Banned
Its okay, my best friend is 22 and I'm pretty sure he never even kissed a girl. Wonderful guy though. Just not very focused on women and relationship.
-------
BTW, did they hint or even announce that FFVII remake is going to come go Xbone? I remember they said that its coming to PS4 first, so I assumed that it will come to PC later.

tmarg

Its okay, my best friend is 22 and I'm pretty sure he never even kissed a girl. Wonderful guy though. Just not very focused on women and relationship.
-------
BTW, did they hint or even announce that FFVII remake is going to come go Xbone? I remember they said that its coming to PS4 first, so I assumed that it will come to PC later.

I'm sure it will end up everywhere eventually. Too much money left on the table to make it any kind of real exclusive.

Sch1sm

No hint or announcement, at all. I fully expect it not to show up on that platform.

At least, it seems no real legitimate ones.

Deitus

is this DmC good? - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/50845/
there's a remaster coming for consoles right?

or is that DMC4 or both?

It's not bad, but it's not nearly as good as DMC3 (on consoles since the PC port is apparently not good) and DMC4. The Definitive Edition for DmC is already out on consoles, but it doesn't seem like that is coming to PC, so you pretty much have to rely on mods to provide the much needed fixes that the Definitive Edition added (though I don't think there is a lock-on mod).

I'd definitely pick DMC4 over it, but that one isn't on sale at the moment.

Edit: DMC4 also has a Special Edition coming out next week as well.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
it's janky, but there's heart

The problem that I encountered most recently was literally because I was too good.

I took an alternate path at the beginning of Stage 5 that I wasn't apparently supposed to be able to reach but because I didn't have a power up that is given to you later in the level, I kept getting stuck at a timed part of the stage that I was nearly making.

Let me reiterate: I got stuck at the beginning of the level because I didn't have a power up given to you later in the same level. But there wasn't any kind of clue that I was doing it wrong.

It's a problem kind of inherent when their entire design philosophy is based around telling you to "get gud."

Still, some good puzzle platforming in there, though. Would definitely recommend in a bundle.

Jawmuncher

-----------

I have a feeling MS isn't bringing MCC because they don't want to deal with issues with that MP again. Also with no dates Gears and Killer Instinct are totally 2016. We'll probably see Gears when gears 4 comes out and KI in the summer or whenever season 3 starts.

Jazz573

-----------

I have a feeling MS isn't bringing MCC because they don't want to deal with issues with that MP again. Also with no dates Gears and Killer Instinct are totally 2016. We'll probably see Gears when gears 4 comes out and KI in the summer or whenever season 3 starts.

Guess I'll just have to settle for waifus for now. :p

Salsa

The problem that I encountered most recently was literally because I was too good.

I took an alternate path at the beginning of Stage 5 that I wasn't apparently supposed to be able to reach but because I didn't have a power up that is given to you later in the level, I kept getting stuck at a timed part of the stage that I was nearly making.

Let me reiterate: I got stuck at the beginning of the level because I didn't have a power up given to you later in the same level. But there wasn't any kind of clue that I was doing it wrong.

It's a problem kind of inherent when their entire design philosophy is based around telling you to "get gud."

Still, some good puzzle platforming in there, though. Would definitely recommend in a bundle.

yes. it's sometimes a bit weird about stuff like that

I guess I just came at it with a really "huh why did no one talk about this before" attitude cause I do think it got weirdly underlooked, even when it's.. undercooked?

-----------

They could just dump halo ce and 2 on steam.remember they were going to take out halo 2 online because of gfwl dying.they said that they were looking for a place to move.

Jazz573

21 is really nothing man. You're barely out of the gate. It's a problem you are at your 30's and up.

Also, get a hooker for your first time. Much less embarrassing.

Somehow, I don't think you're the best person to trust for advice. :p I prefer to stay above the law. I'm also disabled so that kind of complicates things too. :p Not expecting anyone to feel sorry though, and I honestly hope no one would, because I don't want to be pitied.

wilflare

It's not bad, but it's not nearly as good as DMC3 (on consoles since the PC port is apparently not good) and DMC4. The Definitive Edition for DmC is already out on consoles, but it doesn't seem like that is coming to PC, so you pretty much have to rely on mods to provide the much needed fixes that the Definitive Edition added (though I don't think there is a lock-on mod).

I'd definitely pick DMC4 over it, but that one isn't on sale at the moment.

Edit: DMC4 also has a Special Edition coming out next week as well.

guess I should just save the money then. maybe I should get NepNep 2 or not (waiting for Vita price drop)

Sch1sm

Thank god Doom is coming out for PC. It has frickin Forge Mode 2.0 can't wait to create stuff like I did in Halo 3 again.

All the best nostalgiac goodness without GFWL.

Multi of MCC should be pretty much fixed by now anyway.

Not 100%. Not as broken as the start, not nearly, but they left it and gave us beta access to Halo 5's multiplayer. Last update I noticed was in March, and it was still bad end of April.

baterism

E3 has been up a good 4 hours.

Ah nice. Just browsing through gaming section, not a lot things happened. That AMD stuffs actually looked interesting.

So Sony is the Shenmue investor. Little bit disappointed not because I don't like Sony, but because I still hope it actually Sega doing 180-turn.
Ah, well. Just release Shenmue 1&2, Sega. That's the least you can do.

Jawmuncher

There's a better chance of Halo 5 seeing PC than MCC, seriously.
Was honestly thinking the same thing. It's probably going to be a bit of time but it would more than likely be the easier port. Still odd nothing has come of Sunset Overdrive. Insomniac owns that IP don't know why they are sitting on getting more money.

Watched the AMD conference - decent for a first-year outing, a few interesting tidbits, but nothing exciting.

Still riding that Sony high - I'm not coming down until the end of the week.

As far as relationships go, don't sweat it. If there's one thing I've learned in life, it's to let the chips fall where they may.

Shadownet

Banned
So Sony is the Shenmue investor. Little bit disappointed not because I don't like Sony, but because I still hope it actually Sega doing 180-turn.
Ah, well. Just release Shenmue 1&2, Sega. That's the least you can do.
At this point Sega is the fun uncle that you used to hang out with. Now in his old age, he's only a few months away from biting the dust. You'll hope he'll make a comeback. But he's just going to keep on sitting in that rocking chair and staring at into the distance.

Sch1sm

Was honestly thinking the same thing. It's probably going to be a bit of time but it would more than likely be the easier port. Still odd nothing has come of Sunset Overdrive. Insomniac owns that IP don't know why they are sitting on getting more money.

I agree on Sunset Overdrive. They didn't do terribly in One sales, but they weren't incredibly high either. Only makes sense to widen the audience and make some more cash. Great game, relaxing, fun. They're losing out. It'd be something way different from what's in most our Steam libraries.

tmarg

Still odd nothing has come of Sunset Overdrive. Insomniac owns that IP don't know why they are sitting on getting more money.

Would people really be that excited about it at this point? It looked...ok. It launched at a time when people were desperate for anything decent on the new consoles. I'm not sure the hype holds up now.

Jawmuncher

Would people really be that excited about it at this point? It looked...ok. It launched at a time when people were desperate for anything decent on the new consoles. I'm not sure the hype holds up now.

Would depend on the team and release period. Do the obvious "all DLC included" perhaps 40 price and I think it would work. It is rather fun beat it on the X1.

The soundtrack is really good so I'd say go for it if you can.
I can't speak for the developer commentary as I'm not familiar with it , but Tom Francis is great in his Game Maker videos so I'd expect it to be of similar quality.
Either way, the soundtrack alone is worth the extra cost in my opinion.

I really don't know. I'm not a big fan of soundtracks/making-ofs/etc

But it's only 4.20€, so if you like that kind of stuff I'd say go for it.

I bought the Exclusive Edition, thank you guys for your advices :D

Deitus

At this point Sega is the fun uncle that you used to hang out with. Now in his old age, he's only a few months away from biting the dust. You'll hope he'll make a comeback. But he's just going to keep on sitting in that rocking chair and staring at into the distance.

Whatever bad decisions Sega has made, they own Relic and Atlus, among others, so I want them to continue sticking around for a long while.

Don't give a shit if they ever make a good Sonic game again, but I need my SMT and Warhammer 40k games.

Tektonic

Paging Jshackles, first card drop on new game took 2 hours.Methinks valve is trying to outthink idler/refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom