• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highend GPUs are really cheap. I will still wait for Pascal. I am sure if I buy one now, then buy Vive next year and SC comes out, I would regret buying a FuryX or 980Ti.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Paging Jshackles, first card drop on new game took 2 hours.Methinks valve is trying to outthink idler/refunded.

Following up from earlier, I've been idling They Breathe. It's a short game, so the cards should all drop in a short amount of time.

It's been roughly an hour and fifteen minutes and I still haven't received a single card drop.

Tektonic

Following up from earlier, I've been idling They Breathe. It's a short game, so the cards should all drop in a short amount of time.

It's been roughly an hour and fifteen minutes and I still haven't received a single card drop.

After the first drop (after 2 hours) they are now dropping every 15minutes or so.

To be fair, I haven't played most of my Steam library either.

Also, don't take relationship advice from Milamber. He out right said I should do it with a hooker. :p

Yeah, don't do that. A friend of mine did so in high school, and him telling us about it was just as embarrassing and awkward as it would be from anyone else. It gets easier when you hit 25 and people generally stop giving a shit about each other's personal business.

If you feel you need a girlfriend, go out to events, have fun, make friends and see what happens. If not, the world isn't going to end.

Jazz573

To be fair, I haven't played most of my Steam library either.

Yeah, don't do that. A friend of mine did so in high school, and him telling us about it was just as embarrassing and awkward as it would be from anyone else. It gets easier when you hit 25 and people generally stop giving a shit about each other's personal business.

If you feel you need a girlfriend, go out to events, have fun, make friends and see what happens. If not, the world isn't going to end.

Yeah, I don't feel desperately about it. It was mostly in jest.

baterism

At this point Sega is the fun uncle that you used to hang out with. Now in his old age, he's only a few months away from biting the dust. You'll hope he'll make a comeback. But he's just going to keep on sitting in that rocking chair and staring at into the distance.

Yeah. I have an uncle like that and I definitely can relate that. He's quite old and has been hard at work during his life, now he is just hanging around on his house and sleeping.

Sega is suffering from Alzheimer confirmed.
Pray4Sega.

Sch1sm

steamdb told me I've only touched about a quarter of my steam library, last I checked. I'll get to it all eventually.

Shadownet

Banned
If not, the world isn't going to end.
image.php

Ironic.

steamdb told me I've only touched about a quarter of my steam library, last I checked. I'll get to it all eventually.

The problem are bundles I guess, not really the backlog itself.

If I buy a bundle with 8 games, but only want 2 out of those, I still have 6 games i will never start.

Are rules for the minigame changing each day? I can join any game lower than my highest level instead of games that started less than 10 minutes ago.

Tizoc

So Killer instinct and Tears of War are W10 exclusives? I only just woke up and saw the announcements :p

Wow, I feel lots of feels in here. Dem feels..

The highend GPUs are really cheap. I will still wait for Pascal. I am sure if I buy one now, then buy Vive next year and SC comes out, I would regret buying a FuryX or 980Ti.

That new 6" AMD card is tempting though..
It might still fit my small PC case.

Shadownet

Banned
Are rules for the minigame changing each day? I can join any game lower than my highest level instead of games that started less than 10 minutes ago.
Valve got rid of the 10 mins rule.

I think the only rule that is still in effect is that you can't join any game 10 level higher than your highest completed level.

Who even knows anymore.

At this point, I'm just about done with the game. I'll try to luck into one of the Reddit rooms over the next few days, but it seems the highest echelons have been reached and there's not much more to do. I'm just in it for the card drops at this point.

Deitus

I assume that a billion people told them how dumb the 10 minute restriction was, and they backed off on it. Although, I see that today some people are on level 600,000+ already, which is probably what they were trying to prevent.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone here using a Benq XL2411Z monitor and can recommend a good setting with nice black/white? I'm not really happy with my current one

Milamber

I stopped giving a shit at 27 and wished I did that earlier. Really, Sticking to your guns at a young age will only serve as fodder for your wasted life thoughts at a later age. Can't take a step out to adventure without killing a few monsters.

Also, Dying Light is killing me here. At least a flash sale, man.

tmarg

Yeah. I have an uncle like that and I definitely can relate that. He's quite old and has been hard at work during his life, now he is just hanging around on his house and sleeping.

Sega is suffering from Alzheimer confirmed.
Pray4Sega.

Nah, the stuff Sega is doing with Warhammer is interesting, and people still like Atlus.

The problem with the way people view Sega is Sonic. Sonic is the fun uncle you thought was awesome when you were a teenager, and then when you grow up you realize he was always kind of a loser.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Flips360, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Flips360, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gunpoint -- MB-ABEA9F9DE4CBB58E - Taken by Tesseract. 4 entrants total.

t1434529528z1.png

I stopped giving a shit at 27 and wished I did that earlier. Really, Sticking to your guns at a young age will only serve as fodder for your wasted life thoughts at a later age. Can't take a step out to adventure without killing a few monsters.

Indeed. I not only consider myself very fortunate to have friends from the various message boards I've been a part of, but to have done many interesting or unique experiences in life. I find the GAF community to be charming as a whole, even with the pack mentality.

If you're still single, just believe in moteki.
Moteki (Japanese term) is
a period when one becomes popular.
It's true! :p

Speaking of Gunpoint, Ronin also looks pretty good. Devolver has some pretty nice titles coming up. They showed it along with Eitr, Mother Russia Bleeds, and Crossing Souls (couldn't find during the Sony conference which were unfortunately overshadowed by the FFVIIR announcement. Will definitely add them all to the wishlist once they're added to Steam.

I think Enter the Gungeon was shown during the PC conference, but I literally fell asleep and missed it. Woke up in time to see someone from PCGamer showing off some gameplay afterwards though. Definitely would like to try it out.

Lain

Would people really be that excited about it at this point? It looked...ok. It launched at a time when people were desperate for anything decent on the new consoles. I'm not sure the hype holds up now.

I'd be excited for it. The game looked fun. Not "go out and buy a console for it" fun, but fun enough that I'd like to play it at some point down the road.

Devolver was good, but the games they showed all looked a bit "samey" to me.

It also had the misfortune of being sandwiched between FF7 and Shenmue. Devolver was a total writeoff from a marketing standpoint, as far as I'm concerned.

Uzzy

Ronin and Eitr both look great. I've played a bit of Ronin, and enjoyed it so far. The turn based combat is fantastic.

Devolver are quite quickly becoming one of the best publishers out there.

Devolver was good, but the games they showed all looked a bit "samey" to me.

It also had the misfortune of being sandwiched between FF7 and Shenmue. Devolver was a total writeoff from a marketing standpoint, as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, they all have a pixelated art style, but hopefully the gameplay will set them apart enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom