• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

Lords of the Fallen, y/n?

No. $5 or less.

my room got to 100mil yesterday but steam only registered it as 99,997K

U8721VM9p9C2v1o6cKJ4qEnGqnE7IoTQgZI-VTdwyTBeimAcIoxXpgK8bPeslY9pPJIvB5IWW2-452kaM8heLSRgleGBorJJw-94a6Uugen-DVgn7-FHATHnHkbW3zScLOb2lwMxYcYoIE3zw8pKuowBCJ9jVuLblvKASQ

Another Room 47075 victim huh? Welcome to the club.

Wok

cCql8vk.png

I am still salty about TellTale not offering Steam keys for games bought on GMG.

I am not going to double dip to get a Steam key.

Also GMG did not accept to refund the purchase. Still salty.

I will stick with Valve for all my future purchases.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've just realised that Crazy Machines 1.5 isn't included in the sub that's on the store page. All this time I've passed it over, thinking the store name was just a collective reference to Inventors' Training Camp and New from the Lab, but it is an actual game.

Shadownet

Banned
no fucking way I'm getting into one of the YOWH groups. I tried to join literally the second it opened and it was full.
keep spamming the autojoin script or wait for rooom 3 & 4 to open up later.
-------------
The Marvellous Miss Take gameplay look so ehhhh. not going to get it.

Shantom

I heard this thread likes anime girls.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shantom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds -- MB-B36DB0876A7F357D - Taken by darkchewie. 16 entrants total.

t1434834253z1.png

Dsyndrome

Fuck I spent a lot this sale. Not as much as some, but I'm just happy I'm the only one who sees the credit card bill.

Only thing keeping me sane was the cash back reward that compensated 2/3rds of it. Still worth it :)

Dsyndrome

Also, never seen the Steam App saying that the Friend Activity blotter has been disabled. Always just didn't show up for me once it stopped working.

Encores? Oh well.

The loot for this sale:

Grim Fandango Remastered
Gods Will Be Watching
Legend Of Korra
Outcast 1.1.

Pretty... meh I guess, except for the Grim Fandango as I really want to play it but the price was pretty high still.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Damn room 2 got cancelled, time to wait some more.

AND it filled up instantly when the new room was annoucned, 8 hour wait would be my guess for room 3 and 4.

EDIT: seems like they are going for more rooms now.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Yikes, almost 50 pages, this is going to take a me while to read...
In the meantime, I bought DB Xenoverse yesterday because the game+season pass bundle wasn't discounted, but it is today, something that would've been incredibly annoying on years past. First refund here I come.

I've just realised that Crazy Machines 1.5 isn't included in the sub that's on the store page. All this time I've passed it over, thinking the store name was just a collective reference to Inventors' Training Camp and New from the Lab, but it is an actual game.
Huh, interesting.
Guess the only complete bundle was the one BundleStars sold over a year ago (which had it, since that's where I got it)

If I started idling a game before Steam added the two hours and got one card but didn't get all of them do I have to wait two hours until the next drop, or will they drop at a normal rate?

LOL I got into YOWH room #1 while everyone was waiting for the proper room number 2 to show up.

Took 137 wormholes in there, already gone, level 661K and counting, wow!

chronomac

I think I made it into the new room 2 but when the starts none of the assets load. I'm assuming that's the server being demolished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom