• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronomac

Fellow room 2 GAFers...

tumblr_lglb2djgel1qzoxl6o1_500.jpg

Hektor

how's Far Cry 3 guys? lol

Enjoyable gunplay, beautiful island setting, ok story and a shitty openworld. 5 Bucks is a fair price. If you're in the mood to shoot some stuff it wont disappoint you.

People are getting their Batman copies all around the world and yet we still don;t have any info about PC version.

Even if we're getting a pre-load now, it wont be of any use so short before the release.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Speed gaming - annoyed edition

I hated all of these so I wont bother with fancy headers. Fuck these games.

Koya Rift - Shitty 2d shooter with awful graphics and worse controls. Campaign is locked behind some random arena battles (lolwhut). I didnt even make the usual 10mins.

The Howler - A 2d blimp simulator where you control the blimp's hight with the left mouse button and...nothing else. It has a mic mechanic aparently to use your voice instead of the mouse, but im sure it would be equally boring. Shame, I like the art style

Jones on fire - A Bit Trip Runner clone without the charm or the awesome music. Yeeeeeah. Also, the social media push in it is super obnoxious

I, Zombie - Not to be confused with the comic / tv show, you control a zombie infecting humans to make a little army to infect other armed humans. Neat idea, but it plays like shit (youre so slow...well I guesss zombies are slow) and you have little control over your army. The levels seem tiny aswell, and its ugly. Next

The Lady - Holy shit this is bad. You control (well...you move side to side) a armless girl (The Lady I guess?) in this small room as pieces of glass fall from the ceiling and you can (have to? I dont know the game makes no sense) shoot them with the left, right or up arrow keys, after a while a bunch of shards start dropping and the hit collision is so bad you end up taking a few hits and die. Game is senseless in a bad way (not in the spooky way the store page wants to describe it) and the gameplay is TERRIBLE. Shame, the art is great, what little there is.

Kiru

I, Zombie - Not to be confused with the comic / tv show, you control a zombie infecting humans to make a little army to infect other armed humans. Neat idea, but it plays like shit (youre so slow...well I guesss zombies are slow) and you have little control over your army. The levels seem tiny aswell, and its ugly. Next

Wasn't as bad as you say. You have to approach this more tactical. Like call your zombies and then tell them to hold in a certain position and then tell them to attack etc. Happens if you just rush through games! :p

dex3108

Even if we're getting a pre-load now, it wont be of any use so short before the release.

But there is no PC Review copies, no PC codes are sent from retailers and no PC boxed versions. That is a bit suspicious. Butt one way or another i still need to wait Nuuvem to send my key.

Ban Puncher

I kept getting dumped then unable to re-join rooms and I've pretty much run through everyone on my friends list. Now I'm in some scrub room.

This is bullshit.

Turfster

sell me on it.
looks pretty good (the artstyle)

:/
I should get DMC4SE

Marvellous Miss Take is a stealth puzzler where you play as the eponymous Miss Take (and 2 others that change up the gameplay). Each building you rob has par times and new gadgets to use and abuse to not get noticed/get away from the guards. That's right. It's not really a problem if you get spotted, you just have to lose your tail... and then go back to get your hat, because a real lady never leaves her hat behind.

Hektor

But there is no PC Review copies, no PC codes are sent from retailers and no PC boxed versions. That is a bit suspicious. Butt one way or another i still need to wait Nuuvem to send my key.

And the PC-Version is everywhere cheap as fuck. Yeah, it smell indeed a bit fishy. But i doubt there is anything we actually need to worry about.

Salsa

hot chip and the chemical brothers playing Uruguay dec 1st. losing my shit

1-0 against Paraguay too right now

killin it

edit: well fuck life

not gonna finish the Witcher 3 before arkham comes out at this point so Ill have to move something to my regular HDD prematurely.. mh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom