• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a raffle for a copy of SimCity 2000 Special Edition through GOG...the code expires on July 21st

ModBot said:
Instructions for Nyteshade517:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nyteshade517, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
SimCity 2000 Special Edition (GOG) -- MB-52FDDE4A775510D8

t1434843733z1.png

Where can you check the amount spent stats?

EDIT: Chariot instructed me, thanks man! :)

You have spent approximately $66.03 USD in the store since the sale began.

Much more than I intended to :/

Yeah, part of the $6 tier. It's why I've been hesitant to pick up the game. Also I've been let down a bit by platformers, Freedom Planet hasn't wowed me as much as I'd hoped.

I think you'll like Shantae. I didnt enjoy Freedom Planet as much as i thought i would but really enjoyed my time with Shantae.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Final Fantasy 4 bundle 16,09€
Individual prices 14,48 €

ohyou.gif

would probably get the bundle if it was 50% tbh

r3n4ud

Where can you check the amount spent stats?

EDIT: Chariot instructed me, thanks man! :)

You have spent approximately $66.03 USD in the store since the sale began.

Much more than I intended to :/

Same here. I budgeted $100. I'm close to $500 :/

Ah well, was a fun sale!

Parsnip

It seems like YOWH groups have higher active player count than other groups. My group is just under 600 people actually active which sucks. On the plus side it seems like trolls are either running out of juice or bosses have just so much health now that it takes longer for them to nuke them, so maybe there's still hope.

Coreda

I think you'll like Shantae. I didnt enjoy Freedom Planet as much as i thought i would but really enjoyed my time with Shantae.

Shantae's gameplay felt rather simplistic and port-y when I spent some time with it earlier in the year. Love the sprite graphics, which is what convinced me to try it. Wish all the assets were the same resolution though, not a fan of blending low/high res.

xezuru

I got a 30 dollar giftcard for Amazon, and since I guess Amazon only price matches the winter steam sales it's been kinda subpar, I feel like there was another online retailer that used amazon payments for games, anyone?

Nabs

I got a 30 dollar giftcard for Amazon, and since I guess Amazon only price matches the winter steam sales it's been kinda subpar, I feel like there was another online retailer that used amazon payments for games, anyone?

I don't think you can use Amazon GC credit with Amazon Payments.

madjoki

Like every sale after cards were added, this time too used only card money

CDN store, though, no idea why that page says USD. It'd be $33.35 USD.

It tracks in USD.

Giftcards can't be used with Amazon Payments.

milena87

I have auto-joined the game a bit before installing the Greasemonkey auto-clicker.

Is it worth letting the game run?

Did you try to get in one of the rooms with scripts?
If yes, install the script that is used in your room (reddit rooms use wchills, YOWH rooms use, well, YOWH) and just stay in the game. You won't help with WH, but you can still help with autoattacking bosses before the x00 jumps.

In both cases, don't upgrade the autocannon. Just let the scripts do their jobs.
If you're in a YOWH room you won't need the auto-level script, it does everything.

Wok

Did you try to get in one of the rooms with scripts?
If yes, install the script that is used in your room (reddit rooms use wchills, YOWH rooms use, well, YOWH) and just stay in the game. You won't help with WH, but you can still help with autoattacking bosses before the x00 jumps.

In both cases, don't upgrade the autocannon. Just let the scripts do their jobs.
If you're in a YOWH room you won't need the auto-level script, it does everything.

Yes, just buy health until you stop dying so much.

Ok, done.

Thats a bad habit to be getting into.
nah, i wanted this game, but was holding onto the dream that it would go on $5 again eventually, but fuck it. I've played through like 3 rpgs straight in a row and instead of getting dark souls 2 goty (after just completing bloodborne last week and still currently playing it as well) decided to just pick it up to play something a bit more simple, just kick back and relax while killing them nazis!
giphy.gif

No shame in that since it's an awesome game. We'll get ESO during the winter sale, my friend. Hopefully.
nah they can keep it, i was able to get it for ps4 for $30

Anteater

So much to explore, I love it. They did a great job letting you complete quests by exploring and finding them or by getting them from the job boards.

i don't know, i can't say it's actually bad or good or anything, it's kind of just there, maybe i'm being jawmuncher but i'll give it more time

Jawmuncher

i don't know, i can't say it's actually bad or good or anything, it's kind of just there, maybe i'm being jawmuncher but i'll give it more time

Lol it's a bit odd of a system in W3. I wasn't too keen on how it was handled. since it was kind of a pain to explore sometimes with fast travel being how it was. Should have been travel anytime to any of the signs you have unlocked. Not sign to fast travel from point to point.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
My room just started spamming worm holes like mad all of a sudden. Wonder what changed.

Or maybe I was not paying attention ;P

Anteater

Lol it's a bit odd of a system in W3. I wasn't too keen on how it was handled. since it was kind of a pain to explore sometimes with fast travel being how it was. Should have been travel anytime to any of the signs you have unlocked. Not sign to fast travel from point to point.

yeah, you have to travel to the signs and then choose to fast travel :(

Shadownet

Banned
Congratulation Sgt.Pepper for winning Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale! Add me on Steam and i'll gift it to you.

Next one coming right up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom