• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 II - Click the Monsters You Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Shantom, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shantom, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds -- MB-B36DB0876A7F357D - Taken by darkchewie. 16 entrants total.

t1434834253z1.png

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
woohooo I think this jump might actually be something!

༼ つ ͡◕ Ѿ ͡◕ ༽つ PRAISE THE ROOM 4 GODS, PRAISE THE GOOOOODS! ༼ つ ͡◕ Ѿ ͡◕ ༽つ

Shadownet

Banned
I have 25 of Summer Sale trading cards. But I want to craft a foil badge instead.
Need: Bob, Dominic, Dansky, Dire Frog, Gold Helm.
So if you have any foil cards, I'll trade you multiple regular cards for them. Just PM me.

Deitus

Hmmm... then maybe it's only games that aren't out yet?

I bought DMC4 SE, plus a handful of other games putting my total cost at $32. I didn't get any card drops, and the game isn't counted toward my total spent on the sale on the badge page.

Edit: Ah, thanks JaseC. And yeah, that is dumb.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Not surprising at all.

Seeds of Memories is 2D, and Fitch says they want to go back to the classic 16-bit style of the older Harvest Moon games. But Seeds of Memories does not look classic, or 16-bit. It uses ugly, low-res 3D models with muddy textures flattened into 2D objects. Remember the ruined sprites of Final Fantasy VI on mobile? Cross that with a garish 3D render look and bland art direction, and you’ve got a game that looks more clipart than Super Nintendo pixel art.

That part sounds worse than I expected though.

Sch1sm

Meanwhile room 4 is doing room 4 stuff...
Don't abandon me Spirited =<

I'm with you, too. I'll keep it going. :c Nukes hurt us early, though. Man. The above gif is so true it hurts.

Is there a way to break The Stanley Parable?
I mean, do something that the developer didn't plan?
I
suicided myself out of the window
, but even that was planned :D

I've tried it all.

The dev thought of everything.

Hektor

You have spent approximately $49.45 USD in the store since the sale began.

Well, that's me done.

The actual total is a tad higher since the figure excludes pre-orders.

You were the rich kid in school everyone was jealous of, werent you?

rtcn63

JaseC has a job, IIRC. I'm guessing he just prioritizes games like others their cars, stereo equipment, PC's, etc.

Also he's hoarder as fuck.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh its that time of the year where people scrutinize JaseC's spending habits again?

Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

rtcn63

risky's revenge has already been humbled. tho it was a bta and not $1

i bought it during the last day of the winter seal and a few weeks later there it went. D:

Yeah, part of the $6 tier. It's why I've been hesitant to pick up the game. Also I've been let down a bit by platformers, Freedom Planet hasn't wowed me as much as I'd hoped.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I don't suppose someone can link to their Monster Summer Sale Foil Badge? I can't view my badge page, so I can't get to the page myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom