• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
bethesda.net 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

Salsa

eh this bethesda.net shit will die quickly and they wont drop steam

such a weird fucking thing to pursue tho. what are they thinking

I'm not getting shit done at work this week, am I?

gg GAF.

Green Day had some fucking kickass albuns in their earlier years. Sure, they got progressively shittier and shittier since the 2000s. That doesn't change that they did great albuns before.

A punk fan who doesn't recognize the value of Insomniac, Nimrod or Dookie...
ewww.jpg

Dookie is a such a killer album. It's amazing how it holds up today.

Basket Case, Longview, When I Come Around, She, Welcome to Paradise.

So good.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
1uLSuJT.png

neuromancer single-handedly dismantles bethesda

Lain

at least you are getting one!

It's clear to me that card drops aren't simply randomly staggered. They need you to perform a specific thing, but only after the random counter has deemed appropriate for the card to drop, will your action reward you a card.
I've been creating new games and joining friends (the few I could join, thanks useless 10 minutes rule) from after the store update until a couple hours later, and got nothing. Just now I came back to the PC, saw my group sucked balls still (only level 200ish), dropped it and started a new game and immediately got a card. Now I'm sitting in a room waiting for the counter to fill, to see if the random timer will let me get the other card after killing the level 10 boss.
I can forget the one for joining a friend down the line though, because fuck you Valve and your 10 minutes rule.

EdmondD

The Darkness-like powers looked cool and I like that they have a female protagonist. I hate CGI trailers though. That always been a huge pet peeve of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom