• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean i 100% hate fo3 and how it took the series in a shitty direction and how it gets praise for grabbing good design and twisting it into something really trashy and very much unlike what it was supposed to be, but if you like it i'm happy for u

Shadownet

Banned
My birthday is not for a short while. But I can't wait till then to give back something to you guys so here it is.

I'm doing 23 giveaways. There are only 5 rules.
1. Please only enter for games you don't have.
2. Once you win something, you are no longer eligible to win any other giveaways. So think about and make sure that it is the game you want. Maybe the next one might be better.
3. I reserve the right to take off any name that was entered if I find out you're a lurker or whatever.
4. Each giveaway will most likely be either 24 hours or until people stop entering. Whatever happen first. I will give a warning post before I close up the giveaway.
5. Don't wish me Happy Birthday yet. If you do, I will send ninjas and spiders after you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please quote to reveal the link, input your name and good luck!

*So originally this was going to be a giveaway for Frozen Synapse Prime. However I realized that is was such a mediocre game, and not worthy for GAF. So I bought something else to fill the spot. Something much more amazing. However if you want Frozen Synapse Prime as well. You can request it too if you want.*

Giveaway #8: Transistor
header.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
Green Day had some fucking kickass albuns in their earlier years. Sure, they got progressively shittier and shittier since the 2000s. That doesn't change that they did great albuns before.

A punk fan who doesn't recognize the value of Insomniac, Nimrod or Dookie...
ewww.jpg

iosefe

*So originally this was going to be a giveaway for Frozen Synapse Prime. However I realized that is was such a mediocre game, and not worthy for GAF. So I bought something else to fill the spot. Something much more amazing. However if you want Frozen Synapse Prime as well. You can request it too if you want.*

Giveaway #8: Transistor

so pretty.

so what is it, 12 hour schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom