• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

184bf0.gif
3b2be9.gif

20b28a.gif
4e994d.gif

What game am I looking at here?

zkylon

zkylewd
i always felt like if there were two games fallout needed to take inspiration from, it was saints row and minecraft

thank you for existing harvey smith

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The trailer for Dishonored 2 was pretty cool. Looking forward to buying it once the Game of the Year Edition/Steam pack containing the game and season pass goes on sale because of Bethesda's usual practices.

sonnnnnnn fallout GAMEPLAY looks sexy. don't approve of and completely 110% against the new direction for the main character. fuck that

also i KNEW it would be 2015, no way in hell it would be 2016, like bruh, they were working on it for 4 years

sonnnnnnn fallout GAMEPLAY looks sexy. don't approve of and completely 110% against the new direction for the main character. fuck that

also i KNEW it would be 2015, no way in hell it would be 2016, like bruh, they were working on it for 4 years
Dialog system looks pretty shit for Fallout as well. And I'm expecting bad things technically since It's Creation Engine AGAIN. But I want it anyway, dammit. Should probably finish FO3 now... New Vegas spoiled me.

mrgone

Never.

Never gonna get a Bethesda game which is not an Ultimate/GOTY/Definitive Edition.

Especially now, where it looks like they're trying to deploy a new platform to put their games on. Preordering before knowing more about what's going on there is probably not the best way to go either.

man adam sessler's job kind of sucks, having to talk about video games for hours even when there's nothing to talk about

I used to love watching him degenerate throughout the week during his all-day E3 interview broadcasts. Not because I wished harm or anything on him, but because it was kind of awe-inspiring to see the guy keep himself awake and alive while non-stop bullshitting with media trained drones.

zkylon

zkylewd
i didn't see a skills section in the pipboy, but i'm guessing skills are still in the game somewhere

and for us bad as fallout 4 looks as a fallout fan, at least it looked dumb fun

at least it didn't look like doom

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Android version is coming. Just iOS first.

It's rather telling that almost every single reply to Bethesda's announcement tweet for Fallout Shelter was expressing disappointment at no Android release. Developers would do well to stop treating Android users like second-class citizens and provide same-day editions of Android apps along with the iOS versions. If a version is coming at all, they didn't do a good job of communicating that.

yuraya

Well that was one hell a of conference. I don't know how everyone else will be able to compete with it tommorow and tuesday lol.

Anyways the Fallout demonstration was amazing. This years release is some crazy shit but I wasn't really surprised because they showed so much its kind obvious they are practically finished with game.

pahamrick

I'd pre-order Fallout 4 today if I could. Loved what I saw, officially hyped.

Don't think I could hold out for the GOTY version.

And Dishonored 2! Hope thats 2016 and not 2017.

Salsa

I just wanna make a fucking idiot that throws the baby or something

it just feels super distant from my fallout

hilarious dumb runs shared on somethingawful would just feel worse with voice acting and awful dialogue systems

I thought Fallout 4 looked fine, but there is still a disconnect with the combat. The AI, the hit detection, the impact. It looked like you were loading bullets into enemies that just absorbed them like a sponge. It was also bad in Doom.

i didn't see a skills section in the pipboy, but i'm guessing skills are still in the game somewhere

and for us bad as fallout 4 looks as a fallout fan, at least it looked dumb fun

at least it didn't look like doom

Skill checks don't gel with their 4-choice chat system or their current combat system. I'd make my peace now, zkylon. Fallout's done being an RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom