• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No PC logo at the end?

it says PC right there grieff, youre blind

also the game looks awful as expected. oh well. You know whats not awful?

The Fall. Fuck me it was good. Cant wait for the sequel

Grief.exe

It's there. Far right.

At least PC is confirmed for it.

It's there, on the right.

it says PC right there grieff, youre blind

also the game looks awful as expected. oh well. You know whats not awful?

The Fall. Fuck me it was good. Cant wait for the sequel

Fuck yes!

I couldn't watch it, need to limit my data usage for the month.

I had a feeling a lack of PC info from the initial leak was due to the retail nature of the source.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just noticed the meta game only unlocked 8 deals... sucks for whatever the 9th game was lol. or for the dev at least.

Arthea

I'm so going to buy transformers from Platinum on PC. I just hope it's a tad higher budget game than Korra was.

just noticed the meta game only unlocked 8 deals... sucks for whatever the 9th game was lol. or for the dev at least.

if it actually was Trails (I waited for it to go on sale to gift a couple). I'll never forgive valve.
not that we ever will know what that game was

edited: they actually made clicking reqs more reasonable today

rtcn63

Don't care for Mass Effect.

andromeda-51c6cf64cae37.jpg

Uzzy

Don't care for Mass Effect.

https://fanart.tv/fanart/tv/77544/tvthumb/andromeda-51c6cf64cae37.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

Rommie was the best part of that show.

[quote="Bayonetta, post: 168052070"]Everyone purchase DOA5LR. (Daily!) Online coming by the end of the month![/QUOTE]

Ranked matches only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom