• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

titch

Is L4D2 on as a daily - although its on the front page when you go into the game it has the countdown as 22nd June?

140, Boson, 2 copies of Frozen Synapse, Drakensang? Awesome bundle.

Shame i only need it for Boson :9 well and the other two new indies Two Digits & Visibility bah humbug

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bought Nep 2 but I dont own Nep1 and my budget is $3.80 now.
b1fjps

tmarg

Well it'll be called something else. I don't imagine Kadokawa wants to share that paycheck with Bamco since they bought From.

I kinda feel like they should take a break for a while soon. DS3 will be the fifth souls game in 7 years. Much as I like the games, they don't need to be an annual franchise.

This surprised me as well, might have gone in at $10 to satisfy that Souls itch.

Never say never.

With the latest fallout Konami went through, the chances of that ever happening have gotten very slim.

Lords of Fallen is a solid game and a great option to get your DS fix , the performance in the other hand not so much, thing is very unoptimized (Or was when I tried it out)

Jawmuncher

Also the tomb raider gameplay demo was horrible. Let's show off the cinematic stuff rather than some real gameplay. Thank goodness for the trailer afterwards.

ArjanN

Hey, you know what would be cool? If MS just put that 360 emulator out on PC as well.

Also the tomb raider gameplay demo was horrible. Let's show off the cinematic stuff rather than some real gameplay. Thank goodness for the trailer afterwards.

Let's be honest, of course showing off flashy cinematic stuff is a better idea than showing real gameplay. Hell. even most of GAF still falls for that stuff, let alone the unwashed masses out there.

Chariot

Which of the Neptunia 2 DLC is required/useful/worth getting? This shit is too confusing.
If you want to 100% it, Rescue Kit is a musst or you will get INSANE. The additional content packs are interseting because they push the level limit from 99 to 999 (300 per pack).

ArjanN

Why would they? I mean, it would be cool if they put all their games on PC, but they are trying to sell consoles.

Well, they could just sell digital versions of those old games, even on Xbox One you'll have to download the games anyway, it's not really playing them off the disc.

Also, they could still sell consoles just fine, even if all their games had PC versions.

Chariot

Which they could still do just fine, even if all their games had PC versions.
The followers of the green god would rage. Should Microsoft ever announce that, they would drop every stake they wanted to put into the hearts of virgins and pick up their forks to hunt down the green god and us, the good people of the PC Utopia. They will crawl out of their caverns, hissing, starring with us with yellow eyes.

titch

See Bundlestars has a Gauntlet 4 pack with the DLC that is cheaper than it was when it was on a daily!!!

Anyone fancy sharing a 4-pack? Is it cheaper to buy in $????

zkylon

zkylewd
kind of cool that dks3 is the last dark souls

they can always kojima that and keep making more, but assuming it will be the last one i think it's a good idea, just start fresh, new ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom