• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
legit shook at Neptunia 2 being 70% already.

BUY IT PEOPLE.

A few weeks of badge crafting and booster opening and you might even make your money back :p

Salsa

You didn't do that particularly good job of selling that to me my friend.

you asked what was the best first person survival the forest-like thing days ago and I said bruh

there's like 6 thousand positive reviews. It really is what you'd expect from those games but done really really well. good shape for early access too

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
OK, I should probably try and play through the series before TPP comes out. Only played GZ.

Best of luck with that. I plan on just playing through GZ, although that being said I've finished MGS, MGS2 and MGS4 in the past (MGS3 I've played but not finished).

AHA-Lambda

Just looking through my support page and checking my purchases from the sale so far and it seems some have options for refunds on their page while others don't??

Eg: Styx shows option for refund but this war of mine doesn't and i've bought them both in the last few days but haven't played either yet.

I'm just curious it seems weird =/

iosefe

Just looking through my support page and checking my purchases from the sale so far and it seems some have options for refunds on their page while others don't??

Eg: Styx shows option for refund but this war of mine doesn't and i've bought them both in the last few days but haven't played either yet.

I'm just curious it seems weird =/

you can manuallly search games for support

Shadownet

Banned
you asked what was the best first person survival the forest-like thing days ago and I said bruh

there's like 6 thousand positive reviews. It really is what you'd expect from those games but done really really well. good shape for early access too
Hmmmm well since you're endorsing it so much. I will definitely consider it. I think I got 24 hours to think about it.

Game is shit, right?

Thought it would be a little lower.
It wasn't exact shit. Just disappointing for all the hype of being like Dark Souls.

jediyoshi

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jediyoshi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Psychonauts -- MB-0FA20B3FBD80D7C7 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado
Company of Heroes -- MB-E8F6ABE21229093C - Taken by TheMadMan007

bop

dot

Is Dishonored GOTY a separate game or does it show up as vanilla Dishonored in the steam library (like Fallout New Vegas)?

I wonder how much effect that XB1 Elite controller will have on the Steam Controller. Seeing lots of people already proclaiming it as the default PC controller. It has double paddles, remappable controls, sensitivity options, swappable parts (something Valve patented way back, but gave up on), trigger settings.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Sea of Thieves E3 Announce Trailer

Cq0jA4l.jpg

Eila

Haha Neptunia 2 price still 70% off, just a bit shy 2 weeks after release.
Shame card prices are a bit cheap for an animu game.

yuraya

Kojima, thank for spoiling the whole game. Really :|

Well, I put it under spoiler, so open it only if you REALLY want to know:

Solid and Liquid are in, Paz is still alive, Kaz is blind, probably Psycho Mantis is here too. I also recognize the Boss AI.

ehh. MGSV isn't really for new comers. Its for die hard mgs fans who already know how everything is gonna end anyways. You can piece everything from previous games.
Liquid
was already shown in previous trailer. As a result It was pretty much guaranteed
solid
will be in it. V will lead into that part of the saga.

You can't really spoil much at this point. Its kind of like star wars fans watching episode 3. It is what it is.

tmarg

I wonder how much effect that XB1 Elite controller will have on the Steam Controller. Seeing lots of people already proclaiming it as the default PC controller. It has double paddles, remappable controls, sensitivity options, swappable parts (something Valve patented way back, but gave up on), trigger settings.

The steam controller seems to be specifically targeting the "this game was designed specifically for M&KB, but I want to play on my couch" role. It's a supplement to, not a replacement for, a traditional controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom