• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Came across this.

Anime fans, GET TURNT.

nQCYJw7.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I swear there's a concerted effort to ensure that no page in this thread goes anime gif-free.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
she's already taken :X
---
my girlfriend listened to me over dinner... as I told her my woes with Aspect Ratio, GeDoSaTo, Downsampling and Borderless Windowed Fullscreen. - she listened attentively and even asked questions back
- I'll be marrying her

It doesn't count if those questions were "What are you talking about?" ;)

she's already taken :X
---
my girlfriend listened to me over dinner... as I told her my woes with Aspect Ratio, GeDoSaTo, Downsampling and Borderless Windowed Fullscreen. - she listened attentively and even asked questions back
- I'll be marrying her

Your girlfriend sounds amazing, congrats ;)
Does she have any redhead sisters? :3

wilflare

There's Alan Wake...

I woke up and was on 610 this morning. Not being able to change rooms is fucking terrible.

I'm at 10K plus :/ this room isn't that fast either

It doesn't count if those questions were "What are you talking about?" ;)

definitely not :p hahaha

EDIT: she strangely remembers all the games I've played... >< and she enjoys Rock of Ages too much

Your girlfriend sounds amazing, congrats ;)
Does she have any redhead sisters? :3

:X hahah

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Unravel

Pre-order Now
$19.99
Standard Edition – PC Download

Experience a Heartwarming Tale.

Yarny isn’t an ordinary thread of… well, yarn. No, this tiny, new character has a noble goal: to reconnect the long-lost memories of a family. And he needs your help to do it. Embark on an inspiring adventure in this physics-based puzzle platformer, and guide Yarny past the many obstacles and challenges that stand in his way. Whether you’re using his yarn to swing from tree branch to tree branch, or to hitch a ride on a kite, no feat is too big to overcome. Featuring a heartfelt story expressed without words, Unravel is an exciting tale about the bonds of life.

Knurek

Okay, other than fucking Uplay, PoP: Forgotten Sands is actually pretty great.

I know everyone and their mother is fawning all over AssCreed, but you simply can't that 3D platformer feel PoP games have.

No QTE-fests here as well, it's a proper platformer with fail-states and all, unlike 2008.

Story sucks balls, fights suck balls as well, but that's pretty much par for the course for a PoP game.

Arthea

just bought Ironcast, YOLO

and with that I have something like 14€ left from my initial 100 for this sale... It isn't looking good at all

Parsnip

You have to feel bad for the guys who did a fucking amazing live demo of holographic hardware straight out from some futuristic science fiction and then they get trumped by announcements of old software that will release at some undetermined point in the future.
It would have been more impressive if they had actually had holograms. Now it's just renamed augmented reality, and we have all seen that before.

is ff7 confirmed on pc?
No, but "first on PS4" means it's multiplat and PC is a pretty safe bet.
With the way both Sony and MS are locking down console exclusivity deals, I would be more worried if I was an Xbone gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom