• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steampage for Astro Boy is up:

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/542560/Astro_Boy_Edge_of_Time/

This looks awesome. How come i've never heard about this? We need more card games with single player content!

There was a KS surround it that failed.

146 backers, ouch... Suda is in on this too? And it releases this month? How can this go wrong?

Oh, Its F2P

God damn it i really want a single player card game that i can just buy with money and earn card packs in-game.
No, I don't want to play the banned one.

Tizoc

146 backers, ouch... Suda is in on this too? And it releases this month? How can this go wrong?

Oh, Its F2P

God damn it i really want a single player card game that i can just buy with money and earn card packs in-game.
There is magic the gathering
And yugioh

Endruen

Oh, Its F2P

Have you tried Shadowverse? It's F2P, but it has a solo campaign.
You could try the Yu-Gi-Oh! one too.

FloatOn

I'd be more interested in the game if they had multiplayer and a character creator, that's what made Saints Row great to me.

Just feels like the weakest game coming out in August.

idk... I feel like since each of the characters are going to offer different movement options and weapons it won't be such a bad thing to not have that.

saints row got old pretty quickly once you started maxing out everything.

and I haven't played a good third person shooter in awhile so I'm looking forward to it.

AHA-Lambda

Eh, I'm only interested in Sonic Mania for August

As amazing as the first half has been, the back half of this year is pretty dire for me :/

kionedrik

Battleborn becomes LoL

Yes, with the Free Trial, you can play UNLIMITED Competitive Multiplayer matches, no time limits or artificial level caps. Everyone who downloads the Free Trial will have access to all four competitive modes: Incursion, Meltdown, Capture, and Face-Off, with a fifth mode, Supercharge, arriving on Thursday, June 22, 2017.

Each Free Trial player will also have access to a subset of Battleborn’s 30 unique heroes through a rotating roster of six heroes that changes weekly. Love a hero and want to keep playing after the roster changes? No problem! Unlock your favorite hero from the in-game Marketplace using Credits earned while playing matches. Or with Platinum premium currency, unlock your favorite heroes and customize them with a myriad of skins and taunts.

Tonton

Eh, I'm only interested in Sonic Mania for August

As amazing as the first half has been, the back half of this year is pretty dire for me :/

lol for me the year only started in May with 3rd
then there's Cold Steel and Zwei in summer, Ys 8 in September and Tokyo Xanadu in Q4

I did want Berseria and Nier but I decided to wait for sales for them

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
in a slump, and its annoying. Winding down on HotS but I dont really feel like playing anything. Tried a little Grim Dawn and PoE and neither really grabbed me (I did finish the normal campaign in PoE tho), meh.

I bought and refunded Morrowind but kinda feel like buying it again lol. Maybe lvling a new class would pass the time, I dunno. Or I could just pop one of the countless free mmos for that I guess.

I could use with a new Dark Souls right about now.

No it's not.

LoL is Free-to-play
This is a free-trial that works like a free-to-play game

https://twitter.com/DuvalMagic/status/872111659476819972

Wow, he's trying really really hard..

in a slump, and its annoying. Winding down on HotS but I dont really feel like playing anything. Tried a little Grim Dawn and PoE and neither really grabbed me (I did finish the normal campaign in PoE tho), meh.

I bought and refunded Morrowind but kinda feel like buying it again lol. Maybe lvling a new class would pass the time, I dunno. Or I could just pop one of the countless free mmos for that I guess.

How about The Surge?

Tizoc

What you got in your Steam Library you hadn't played yet?

My year of PC gaming started off strong and hasn't slowed down. A lot of it thanks to indie games and smaller Japanese titles like Falcom ports. Won't slow down too soon either with four more Falcom games this year.

Lanrutcon

I know this isn't a PC build thread, but anyone got any suggestions for waterproofing?

The tears from the 3DS Pokemon announcement thread are starting to become an issue.

Auraela

Banned
Taken from steam on spirit of sanada. Oh koei never learn

"Even if it meets the recommended specifications, the FPS under battle will increase or decrease between 30 to 60 depending on battlefield stages and number of enemies.
Also, because FPS in the castle town and the event has an upper limit of 30 FPS on the system side, it does not exceed 30 even with recommended specifications.
We appreciate your understanding."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom