• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbo

Oh boy, I really guac'd it up. Two giveaway ending times and Mini Metro wasn't supposed to be included (it's used, sorry gang).

672169950.gif
no problem. thank you for letting me know so quickly. i'll delete that modbot message

tbh i think my biggest criticism of doom is that it's like 17 gazillion gigs
I'm not a big fan of the whole rune system, upgrades like that either serve to make you overpowered or gate away things that should have been there to begin with. In the case of runes it's the latter due to the air control rune. I was kind of lukewarm on the game until I got that about half-way through at which the experience elevated to a 'hole 'notha level.

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm not a big fan of the whole rune system, upgrades like that either serve to make you overpowered or gate away things that should have been there to begin with. In the case of runes it's the latter due to the air control rune. I was kind of lukewarm on the game until I got that about half-way through at which the experience elevated to a 'hole 'notha level.
yeah i wasn't a fan of the upgrade system either. as a whole i feel very annoyed at upgrade systems nowadays

i also feel like the game had a weird pacing issue with collectibles. like it really encouraged you to find them but having that radar map thingie meant you kept stopping the action to look at vents and ledges to see where the secret areas are

eyeless

finally getting around to playing the dlc for dishonored

just finished knife of dunwall and wondering if my upgrades will continue over into brigmore witches or will i be starting from scratch again?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
finally getting around to playing the dlc for dishonored

just finished knife of dunwall and wondering if my upgrades will continue over into brigmore witches or will i be starting from scratch again?

You're given the option of either continuing with your Knife of Dunwall save or starting a fresh one.

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Ara Fell -- MB-6283CCC0F8D80181 - Taken by Ascheroth
Creature Clicker - Capture, Train, Ascend! -- MB-56C935474E3E9BC2 - Taken by rainking187
Karaski: What Goes Up... -- MB-53945E14682317AD - Taken by voodooray
The Away Team -- MB-F8CE8E499549BDAD - Taken by Large Professor

Ascheroth

To clarify again: if I cancel my humble monthly subscription right now, the 10% humble store discount will still be active until the end of the month, right?

kagamin

I just discovered 24/7 youtube lofi hip hop radio streams, and thank god for that, I've had one going while studying and playing games for the past several hours now.

catabarez

I saw it demoed with multiple units so I thought it was required. Seems kinda pointless without it.

It was just people playing online in the same room. The online is pretty responsive and the headsets come with a mic. The game has cross play with PSVR, Rift, and Vive surprisingly.

MaxiLive

I just discovered 24/7 youtube lofi hip hop radio streams, and thank god for that, I've had one going while studying and playing games for the past several hours now.

I have one running fairly often as background music as well! Also RadioSega quite a bit if I'm playing some random MP game.

There is so many on Youtube though i'm still not sure which one I prefer as they have all been so-so with their tracks, my biggest gripe is the balance/quality of some tracks are wayyyy off the norm so I end up having to adjust the volume fairly frequently.

Tizoc

Re- humble 10% discount
If you bought the monthly in may, you will keep the 10% discount until end of june: a week before the new monthly is revealed.
Ill post what my humble account is showing to clarify, once i get home

KainXVIII

I hope that keys still legit 😳

ModBot said:
Instructions for KainXVIII:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KainXVIII, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PAINTBALL EXTREME -- MB-9039C21982E784FE - Taken by InquisitorAles. 2 entrants total.
ROVER THE DRAGONSLAYER -- MB-FA6D94DFBBE458A1 - Taken by MaxiLive. 3 entrants total.
SHTRIGA: SUMMER CAMP -- MB-4C334889FE82FEAC - Taken by fuzzy123. 5 entrants total.

t1496753515z1.png

Tizoc

So yeah, I subbed for the Monthly on 17 May, however, I've got the 10% discount up til the 30th of June, which is 1 week before the next monthly is unlocked
wAoVT7E.png

Simply put, just unsub before the date that shows in your 'Settings' page. That way you won't get charged for the month's bundle.

JaseC

I just got all 5 Vanquish trading cards while playing Fallout Shelter. Looks like it was new Valve drop system after all.

Or they were finally approved. I'm still fairly certain that games from notable developers/publishers are whitelisted prior to release as I also received a drop in Tekken 7 in the time in took me to make the PC performance thread, just like Rime.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of KainXVIII, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KainXVIII, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PAINTBALL EXTREME -- MB-9039C21982E784FE - Taken by InquisitorAles. 2 entrants total.
ROVER THE DRAGONSLAYER -- MB-FA6D94DFBBE458A1 - Taken by MaxiLive. 3 entrants total.
SHTRIGA: SUMMER CAMP -- MB-4C334889FE82FEAC - Taken by fuzzy123. 5 entrants total.

t1496753515z1.png

Tizoc

So
GOG Summer Sale should be starting sometime this week at least; Dragon's Dogma is on sale there until the 20th which is a few days before Steam Summer Sale.

New Humble Weekly today, unless they start their Summer Sale.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Yellow: The Yellow Artifact -- MB-48D46B85E1BBF62B - Taken by Hakkelus

It seems Konami is introducing anti-cheat for nuclear weapons development in MGSV.
https://twitter.com/metalgear_en/status/872000044886622208

MUnited83

For you.
Thanks for the suggestion but it seems Underground is not available digitally, so I think I'm gonna be good with HD. Not really a hardcore follower of the THPS series. I only played 1-4 and stopped there.
The great thing about THUG Pro is that it brings a lot of 1-4 content to Underground 2. It's an amazing mod and makes it the definitive version of Tony Hawk. Tony Hawk Skater HD is a complete mess, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom