• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

GIVE IT TO ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

The visuals are superb, and I am ready to have the feels again.

EDIT: Oh god those husks. ToT

MUnited83

For you.
still no X360 BC for W10

giphy.gif

Tizoc

Oh so all of ME: Andromeda's animations and visuals went into making Anthem.

$499 to play 15 year old games, what a bargain.

Hey I paid twice that much for a lappy to do just that.
You got a better way to play them OG Xbox classics let me know.

ArjanN

Just a friendly reminder that things being announced as exclusive during an E3 conference means nothing, and 9 times out of 10 is walked back after the show when the general audience stops paying attention.

For example the first Ori wasn't accounced for Steam when it was first announced either.

Tizoc

So looking at the schedule, I'll be able to watch the PCGaming Stream but will sleep through the Sony stream.
At least waking up to all the news will give me that needed energy to get my brain running for another day of work :p

Last Night, Cuphead, and Tacoma were the only new reveals I cared about so that conference was okay I guess.

also I'm assuming Young Conker is dead lol

Lanrutcon

So what that conference communicated to me is that I should install Windows 10 towards the end of the year.

Good job selling Win 10, dudes!

didamangi

I hope Cuphead have a CA off settings. Would really like to play it but the videos I've watch so far makes my eyes hurt, I couldn't watch if more than a few seconds at a time. Something about their CA implementation makes my eyes hurt.

ArjanN

That was definitely one of the better XBOX conferences in the last couple of years and I think literally all those games are coming to PC.

People shitting themselves over Anthem's graphics but I really wish all this power was used to have vegetation react to the player character, it really bothers me in games with dense vegetation like this. Everything just clips through the player, completely static.

MaxiLive

People shitting themselves over Anthem's graphics but I really wish all this power was used to have vegetation react to the player character, it really bothers me in games with dense vegetation like this. Everything just clips through the player, completely static.

Thats rather expensive on the GPU/CPU then also netcode...

It looked very very pretty though, hopefully the downgrade won't be too much for it and there is enough content to cover a co-op MMO game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Haven't seen Ashed in a couple years, been excited for that one.

I hope it's possible to complete everything in the game solo. IIRC, A44 was only toying with the idea of implementing AI companions for the co-op sections and didn't commit to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom