• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when asking if friends want to play online on Xbox One X, could be said XOXO.:D

XBox OX, clearly:

t7QS8UT.jpg

Lain

That DBFZ trailer looked great until I saw Gold freezer. My only experience with Super has been reading the first volume of the manga the other day and, even if I know that in this instance it's a case of anime-to-manga adaptation, that shit was so bad I was hoping anything Super would be DLC only.

Ah I was wondering how they were going to cover 42 games, just dump 15-20 on the ID@Xbox montage. You could show me a ID@Xbox montage trailer and told me it was next months Humble Monthly trailer and I would believe you lol.

Heard the original Lucky's Tale wasn't great, but happy to see devs abandoning VR exclusivity bullshit.

TLN looks amazing, and yay Cuphead and Tacoma dates.

Kinda funny the MS conference is actually really solid so far, and the OT is full of whiners.
Yeah, OT is dumpster fire right now, i really don't understand why there is so much negativity in that thread, personally i enjoying the show too, even Sea of Thieves gameplay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Err what game is that? The cutesy platformer?

TBH I'd rather it be stand alone and not connected to the original game, but I'm down if it lives up to the original game at least.

Yeah and apparently it's a VR game called Lucky's Tale, so I guess all the games so far are coming to PC.

Tizoc

I'm a good guy that enslaves the minds of my enemies. Pretty funny personality at least.

You've never played Oddworld have you?

Yeah and apparently it's a VR game called Lucky's Tale, so I guess all the games so far are coming to PC.

That looks more of a Mario game really :p
The fox character looks cute and the overall setting is, so I'm looking forward to it, though even if it doesn't come to Steam, I am interested in an OX that I'd get it.

That looks more of a Mario game really :p
The fox character looks cute and the overall setting is, so I'm looking forward to it, though even if it doesn't come to Steam, I am interested in an OX that I'd get it.

If it still plays like the VR game, its not really a good jump and run. In VR its cool, because you have the fascination of being there, so it didnt need to be that good. IT used a lot of cool gimmicks that made it great.

I just think the gameplay is far TOO basic.

Tizoc

EDIT: ORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

If it still plays like the VR game, its not really a good jump and run. In VR its cool, because you have the fascination of being there, so it didnt need to be that good. IT used a lot of cool gimmicks that made it great.

I just think the gameplay is far TOO basic.

Fair enough, I personally don't mind basic platformers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom