• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I saw Mr.Orange was in the weird / creepy wiki thread in OT... Or I'm imagining things
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Any good game that would be released on steam this month? I need something to last me till the Wither 3 releases on my bday (May XXth)?

rrvv

Post Steam reviews on games, but them actually secretly be anime reviews, we'll replace each Steam game with a random anime,

Half-Life 2 Steam review:
"The first season was pretty good, Celty happened to be my favorite character, While a bit slow to get going, by episode 5-6, I was hooked. The music and its strange expression added a lot, and seeing the perspective of many different characters, especially so rapidly changing viewpoints, could of been a mess, but is pulled off-masterfully with distinctive imagery, focus, and animation work.,,"

I'm being fallacious,

"Unfortunate it end in cliffhanger so you guys have to wait for 3rd season for the resolution"

Finally my wish was granted. Our corrupted MrOrange has been toppled.

Hail our new great leader MMBosstone86!

The King is dead!

Long live the King!

Lomax

Jokes aside, I genuinely think Divinity is gonna win first place.

I think it will be top 5, but I'm pretty sure it will end up being a more mainstream title that more people played, like Mordor, just due to volume. Similar to how Bioshock Infinite almost won last year. I thought maybe Isaac Rebirth would pull a Rogue Legacy, but it never really had that much buzz in this thread.

derExperte

The last time I saw Mr.Orange was in the weird / creepy wiki thread in OT... Or I'm imagining things
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Any good game that would be released on steam this month? I need something to last me till the Wither 3 releases on my bday (May XXth)?

Hotline Miami 2 and Pillars of Eternity. Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and White Night today. And have you already played all the good stuff from February?

hey guys wasn't there an issue with the latest nvidia drivers? is it safe to update yet?

That was Geforce Experience and it got fixed weeks ago.

ArjanN

tumblr_mqh291yzWf1s5746vo1_500.gif

tumblr_msdx6xybkx1qg4blro1_500.gif

I think it will be top 5, but I'm pretty sure it will end up being a more mainstream title that more people played, like Mordor, just due to volume. Similar to how Bioshock Infinite almost won last year. I thought maybe Isaac Rebirth would pull a Rogue Legacy, but it never really had that much buzz in this thread.
Wolfenstein? Maybe, other AAA games like Alien: Isolation, South Park and Mordor are rarely put in top 2 places in people's votes.
Can we talk about anime now?
No?

Hotline Miami 2 and Pillars of Eternity. Five Nights at Freddy's 3 and White Night today. And have you already played all the good stuff from February?
I haven't played all but I'm looking for something to alternate them with since I lose interest in games pretty quickly. That way I can pause gaming something for a while then go back again to finish it. Thanks! Five Nights isn't up my alley but will check the others.
Way of the Samurai 4.... maybe?
Gurumin?
I've already played Gurumin on the PSP, didn't like it. Might check Way 4 if they release it. Thanks for the recommendation

Pillars of Eternity can easily last you until The Witcher 3. It's out on March 26.
Will check out some news of this. Thanks for the pick.

Nabs

How finished is the game now? I want to start playing it but not until it's totally finished

The game has been finished since launch. There's no reason to wait for the boss campaigns before playing the game.

derExperte

The FNAF series is considered good?

Has lots of fans. I know that that doesn't really answer the question but many people seem to genuinely enjoy the games.

You guys have no sense of humour :p

There are things you don't joke about.

theories of its purpose ranging from zombie hide outs to affordable housing

But eventually it would've ended up in this thread.

Deques

The game has been finished since launch. There's no reason to wait for the boss campaigns before playing the game.

We're talking about Shovel Knight. It was finished long ago. The new campaigns is what it says. A new campaign.

I know it's finished >.<, what I wanted to know was content-wise. The devs still have stuff to add into the game.

Chariot

I know it's finished >.<, what I wanted to know was content-wise. The devs still have stuff to add into the game.
But that content is entirely new. It's like refusing to play Mordor at launch because Lord of Light didn't came out yet. Or waiting on Warcraft: RoC because the Frozen Throne wasn't finished.

Lomax

Wolfenstein? Maybe, other AAA games like Alien: Isolation, South Park and Mordor are rarely put in top 2 places in people's votes.

Honestly I could see any of those games winning, most people who played them seemed to really love them, and it just seems likely that more people overall played those AAA titles than some of the other stuff. Which isn't to say those great games like Divinity and Isaac won't be represented, I just don't expect one to end up #1. Personally I struggled to even have five games from the year to vote on, I just don't generally buy new releases.

Talking about that, it's not displaying on the popular new releases :(

I hope giving away so many copies on GAF don't backfire for him

I don't think it backfired per say, but he has said it didn't generate quite the buzz he was hoping for. I'm part of the problem too, this has just been the worst time for me to play anything, but as soon as spring break hits then his game goes to the top of the list.

Nabs

There's a lot of content coming, but they're more like reasons to revisit the game. If you own it, I recommend playing it now.

Deques

But that content is entirely new. It's like refusing to play Mordor at launch because Lord of Light didn't came out yet. Or waiting on Warcraft: RoC because the Frozen Throne wasn't finished.

Weren't there still stretch goals that aren't finished yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom