• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm mad
gOpZh.jpg

Haunted

I just finished Killer is Dead (well, I did all the main missions, not touching that creepy/weird Gigolo stuff).

Fun gameplay and the plentiful effects and striking lighting/shader style managed to mask some of the obvious technical shortcomings (low polycount, animations). In that sense, it did remind me of Ninja Gaiden Yaiba, but with a much stronger grasp on what the gameplay can and cannot do (i.e. no shit QTEs or faux-platforming, just sticking to the solid core combat system throughout).

I think they went for the feel of an episodic anime series and largely succeeded with it. Introduce a group of characters and throw them into a new, self-contained situation every week (some more compelling, some less so), with one overarching villain introduced early in the season, making his influence felt throughout the season and being resolved in the final episode (with a bunch of well-worn tropes thrown in on the way).

Worth 5€? Yeah, probably.

Haunted

QuestEvent was released on early access earlier today. Stay away from this one.

• They're using the default RPG Maker tileset. Lazy.
  • The game doesn't look like it's been fully translated to English:

I'm honestly surprised this made it on Steam. Even for an Early Access game, it's a bit of a joke.

EDIT: holy hell, it's even worse! From the developer's blog:

Seriously, how was this allowed on Steam?

ANOTHER EDIT: I guess the reason it was allowed is because it got greenlit when they promised everyone it would be free. Greenlight page.
Abusing the system at its finest. Promising free keys is probably the only way such a dime a dozen RPGmaker game reeking of babby's first project can get greenlit in the first place.

I just finished Killer is Dead (well, I did all the main missions, not touching that creepy/weird Gigolo stuff).

Fun gameplay and the plentiful effects and striking lighting/shader style managed to mask some of the obvious technical shortcomings (low polycount, animations). In that sense, it did remind me of Ninja Gaiden Yaiba, but with a much stronger grasp on what the gameplay can and cannot do (i.e. no shit QTEs or faux-platforming, just sticking to the solid core combat system throughout).

I think they went for the feel of an episodic anime series and largely succeeded with it. Introduce a group of characters and throw them into a new, self-contained situation every week (some more compelling, some less so), with one overarching villain introduced early in the season, making his influence felt throughout the season and being resolved in the final episode (with a bunch of well-worn tropes thrown in on the way).

Worth 5€? Yeah, probably.

Sounds good and I heard the story is completely insane which I like.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
...I've never thought about that before. Collecting every PS4 game would end up being cheaper than continuing my Steam collection in the very long run. Time to switch
is what I would say if I weren't already in too deep
Right, in the looooong run
because we know you'd get every physical copy and all the digital variants :p

~$30 assuming the key isn't restricted. I haven't checked.
Nice, thanks!
I'm in South America, so no region issues with them, also nuuvem doesn't seem to have the premium edition, so I guess regular + pack on GMG is the way to go.

Am i the only one here who only wants to play SP part of CoD games? :D
The SP parts are pretty turdible too D:

adapter is pretty heavy and the HDMI port is straight, so it kinda hung there, guessing gravity just did it's thing eventually

when I get a new one tomorrow i'll make sure to find a way around that
You know, I kinda wonder how you know your HDMI port's sexual orientation :p

The Resident Evil 4/5/6 Pack is $1 in New Zealand right now.
Damn, nice price error, Valve didn't disappoint!
Would love to get one just for RE4.

The Resident Evil 4/5/6 Pack is $1 in New Zealand right now.

Is this region locked in any way? My understanding is that the recent restrictions make it so "poorer" countries can't trade up (i.e. Russia -> US), but everybody else can pretty much trade freely?

If not, and there's a New Zealander out that that can pick it up, I'd be interested in getting a couple copies of this...

MUnited83

For you.
Is this region locked in any way? My understanding is that the recent restrictions make it so "poorer" countries can't trade up (i.e. Russia -> US), but everybody else can pretty much trade freely?

If not, and there's a New Zealander out that that can pick it up, I'd be interested in getting a couple copies of this...

No region locks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs_rXxi0zhM

It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently...some would say, more correctly. I'm a GAFer. zkylon's a GAFer. You're a GAFer. That person over there is a GAFer. And each GAFer deserves to buy Steam games at outrageously low prices.

destx

It's nice that accidental price fuckups like these soften the blow of them jacking the prices up on everything when they implemented NZD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom