• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, and now it seems that my browser Steam store page is kinda messed up after using that hola attempt earlier.
I've already switched back Hola to my original country IP, but the currency is still NZ. @_@

rtcn63

Such a dark dark world. If a wild NZ-er appears and is taking orders, tell them to save me a copy, I'll pay the requisite. So tired. So sleepy.

tumblr_n6xazfavOE1rx41rno3_500.gif

Turfster

Ok, and now it seems that my browser Steam store page is kinda messed up after using that hola attempt earlier.
I've already switched back Hola to my original country IP, but the currency is still NZ. @_@

Do a ?Cc=<yourcountrycode> or if you're using enhanced steam, there's a thinger for it

Fox318

So the numbs on my 360 wired controller are going off but I have one question.

What is the best pc controller today?

Only reason why I would hesitate on a PS4 controller is because of the lack of symbol button prompts on some games.

you can see his posts ... he won't see yours ;)
Prinny May Cry :(
lol, you can't see if someone has ignored you
SAFE!! Ily too saj <3

Only reason why I would hesitate on a PS4 controller is because of the lack of symbol button prompts on some games.
Well ps4 controller is the bomb. You get used to the prompts in like 10 minutes tops. Becomes second nature. There are some mods for games that even allow you to change it to ps3/4 prompts

Sajjaja

am i safe?
ofc not.
yes

IMO it's purely preference. Some people like the PS4 alot as it is certainly more capable, but the ergonomics of the 360 controller is way better to me. I haven't used the Xbone controller yet but I hear that's pretty great as well.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
IMO it's purely preference. Some people like the PS4 alot as it is certainly more capable, but the ergonomics of the 360 controller is way better to me. I haven't used the Xbone controller yet but I hear that's pretty great as well.

personally - the Xbone controller is the best .... definitely better than the X360 one (yes, bumpers included :p) ... I didn't really like DS4 - I hate the stick layout

derExperte

X1 pad. Only drawback is no wireless but that will be rectified later this year.

personally - the Xbone controller is the best .... definitely better than the X360 one (yes, bumpers included :p) ... I didn't really like DS4 - I hate the stick layout
Stick layout is what makes it superior. Thank god Sony stuck to their guns and didn't do it Xbox style.

Miguel81

gave up on the trader thing for the re pack

i already played 4 and 5, and 6 sounds pretty crappy

It's a lot of fun if you stick to melee most of the time. There are some janky action sequences that would have been better off being cut-scenes, though. I did a pro run and enjoyed myself, but 4 and 5 are just better, more polished games.

Sarcasm

Steam support still amazes to suck. I live in Taiwan but from the states, so my money is totally legit usd and billing.

They change my steam region to Taiwan without asking and evidence only based on ip location.

Now Taiwan pays the same as the states. Except Taiwan gets blocked from a lot of games and has that can only be ran in Taiwan stuff.

All I can get out of steam support is stupid generic answers.

I don't know what to do....

zkylon

zkylewd
It's a lot of fun if you stick to melee most of the time. There are some janky action sequences that would have been better off being cut-scenes, though. I did a pro run and enjoyed myself, but 4 and 5 are just better, more polished games.
yeah i can imagine, it's just that if it was like 1 usd i'd be fine but for 5 or 6 or whatever they're asking it becomes like an actual decision

anything over 2 usd puts me into "well, eternity is right around the corner... and i'm not gonna play re6 now anyways..." mode :p

chronomac

And just like that, I've got RE 5 and 6.

It sucks it doesn't give you the extra (in my case, 4) as an inventory item. I would have given it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom