• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
How do you know you're throttled? I only won Commando Crap

When you win a game, you need to wait 15 minutes. When you've won a bunch of games in less than a week, that timer goes up, at first a little bit, but if you've won a real bunch of games, the timer goes up a lot. Most people who are throttled are in the 15 minute waiting period.

But you can also only enter for something once so if you get the question wrong and re-enter it won't page attention to the second entry.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I'm the scourge of the seas -- MB-DD8E82C8497F6F63 - Taken by Zeeman

ViviOggi

When you win a game, you need to wait 15 minutes. When you've won a bunch of games in less than a week, that timer goes up, at first a little bit, but if you've won a real bunch of games, the timer goes up a lot. Most people who are throttled are in the 15 minute waiting period.

But you can also only enter for something once so if you get the question wrong and re-enter it won't page attention to the second entry.
Thanks!

Diedac

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Quest for Infamy -- MB-1B6353C289FF832D - Taken by S1n1st3r
Five Nights at Freddy's -- MB-79A4131854EB9BDF - Taken by SalsaShark
1Quest -- MB-645684F460FB893B - Taken by sensoft04

Sendou

What was the answer then? Put us out of our misery.

Warren:

200px-warrenoaues.png

Holy shit, I won! Wouldn't have found it without the hint.

Thanks so much, Sendou.

It was Warren.

No problem! Glad someone who actually played the game won. I'll PM you the code for PoE once I get it.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

I'm the scourge of the seas -- MB-DD8E82C8497F6F63 - Taken by Zeeman

The Zeeman took the scourge of the seas.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-D18449B298854134 - Taken by The Red Wizard - Taken by Accoun
Enjoy this game, which isn't Magicka

Salsa

There's another PoE giveaway thread in gaming. 24 hours one.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017592

Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Hero Edition (Steam) Key 3 -- MB-FC4BEE31AD7CF495 - Taken by kurahador. 162 entrants total.

Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Hero Edition (Steam) Key 2 -- MB-60AAD5442B5687E5 - Taken by DreamMachine. 211 entrants total.

Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Hero Edition (Steam) Key 1 -- MB-A55082AA4564DAF3 - Taken by Jmonkey. 141 entrants total.

*choosing just one MB key*

tumblr_n8mac6AVuP1rvfy6do1_500.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

I'm a delicious muffin -- MB-618608D609F8AA73 - Taken by Belgarion

Sendou

Lemme go check some new Life is Strange episode 2 trivia real quick (the kind you can't guess) and we can have a new PoE raffle.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

The Phoenician fell -- MB-7A419B11ED4E45FC - Taken by gaiadyne

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
random gaf members probably literally buying life is strange to play through to try to win life is strange trivia giveaways of PoE

Turfster

random gaf members probably literally buying life is strange to play through to try to win life is strange trivia giveaways of PoE

All according to keikaku*.

(*Keikaku means plan)

But seriously, you should all have bought it by now anyway.
It's the game of the century.

Salsa

I bought Life is Strange today and im not playing Life is Strange right now (which I planned to) out of fear of losing on a giveaway that will be based on Life is Strange trivia

tumblr_n8mac6AVuP1rvfy6do1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom