• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendou

Help

can't find anything remotely challenging enough in the game :/ It's just that if your trivia makes people even think that Steam Community might know the answer to the trivia then your trivia is a failure.

Ozium

You guys are my best friends <3

queen-band-pic-2.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Help

can't find anything remotely challenging enough in the game :/ It's just that if your trivia makes people even think that Steam Community might know the answer to the trivia then your trivia is a failure.

Music related or events.

Sorry if old, but:

The All Stars Bundle from BundleStars is out and for the next ~16 hours it's only two dollars.

• Tropico 4: Steam Edition
  • Deponia
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
  • System Shock 2
  • Magicka
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • Mount and Blade: Fire and Sword
  • To The Moon

Every single one of those games (except Prime World, I have no idea if it's good plus it's early access) is worth $1.99 on their OWN. Fantastic deal. They're all Steam keys, of course.

Parsnip

What is even happening here.
I actually own Life is Strange but decided that I would wait until all episodes are out until I play it.

Maybe regretting it a little now.
But I suck at trivia anyway.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry if old, but:

The All Stars Bundle from BundleStars is out and for the next ~16 hours it's only two dollars.

• Tropico 4: Steam Edition
  • Deponia
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
  • System Shock 2
  • Magicka
  • Prime World: Defenders
  • Mount and Blade: Fire and Sword
  • To The Moon

Every single one of those games (except Prime World, I have no idea if it's good plus it's early access) is worth $1.99 on their OWN. Fantastic deal. They're all Steam keys, of course.

I think it came up earlier, but that's a great bundle. Since it is increasing in price so soon, a bump is quite useful.

Just want to make sure everyone here knows I'm giving away 3 Steam keys for Pillars of Eternity in this thread.

Good luck to anyone who enters.

PoE giveaway by Bluth54. (24 hour raffle. 3 copies.)

Have fun. :)

:p. I already have PoE, but thanks for being so generous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom