• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I see that some people are copy/pasting the trivia question when they submit for an answer. You aren't supposed to do that, but it's my fault for being unclear. Damn. Poor people losing when they should be winning, and all because of a technicality. :(

I see that some people are copy/pasting the trivia question when they submit for an answer. You aren't supposed to do that, but it's my fault for being unclear. Damn. Poor people losing when they should be winning, and all because of a technicality. :(

That or they didn't read the instructions, lol

Turfster

Hey, you include an image link that clearly states what needs to be copied and what not!

I don't even know how to answer trivia questions. :/

See above ;)

Correct way is modbot code space answer, right.

Mr. Doop

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-CC93EA1E13EE38B2 - Taken by The Red Wizard Trivia Question: Guess the name of this mystery gift?

Oh wow. What was this one?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
LOL at all the people just literally guessing random character names from Life is Strange on the off-chance they get it right. Hahaha.

Oh wow. What was this one?

Pillars of Eternity.

Correct way is modbot code space answer, right.

Yes, although I just modified it to try to help people who accidentally include the trivia question in the future, because I am generous and benevolent and nice.

L.O.R.D

so , everyone playing the mystery gift game
ok

ModBot said:
Instructions for L.O.R.D:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (L.O.R.D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

tSosaRZ.png

Awesome Mystery Gift -- MB-A4AA3EBB67680E59 - Taken by Diedac. 5 entrants total.

t1427328027z1.png

Happy guessing

edit : i hope this will work , i don't know if this key is used or not

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I answered that!

but didn't parse the answer correctly

:(

Code:
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: Trivia answer triviaquestionguessnamethismysterygiftpillarseternity for CC93EA1E13EE38B2 from Ozium
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Ozium for CC93EA1E13EE38B2
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request rickyson1 for 29FA38CAF6FB89E6
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request AHA-Lambda for 29FA38CAF6FB89E6
25 19:39:28     GA: Begin Claims: Selected Ozium to win game CC93EA1E13EE38B2
25 19:39:28     GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Ozium's answer: triviaquestionguessnamethismysterygiftpillarseternity / Correct answer: pillarseternity

the pain, the sorrow (the text parser automatically removes minor words like "of" to get better at matching)

Code:
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: Trivia answer triviaquestionguessnamethismysterygiftpillarseternity for CC93EA1E13EE38B2 from Ozium
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request Ozium for CC93EA1E13EE38B2
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request rickyson1 for 29FA38CAF6FB89E6
25 19:39:27     GA: Queueing Claims: New claim request AHA-Lambda for 29FA38CAF6FB89E6
25 19:39:28     GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Ozium's answer: triviaquestionguessnamethismysterygiftpillarseternity / Correct answer: pillarseternity

the pain, the sorrow (the text parser automatically removes minor words like "of" to get better at matching)
HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm dying here!

ViviOggi

too funny

tGoeGrB.png

Code:

Lol I can't

Ok, I need a little help from android-gaf. I installed dolphin, flashfox, photon and puffin browser which advertise with flash compatibility.

Yet none was able to play steam broadcasts :/

Anyone ever succeeded at it?

AHA-Lambda

Code:

holy shit O_O

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Code:
A: Begin Claims: Selected texhnolyze to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. texhnolyze's answer: triviaquestionwhosgeniussomeonesassmax / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected Bayonetta to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Bayonetta's answer: triviaquestionwhosgeniussomeonesassnathan / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected PunishedSnake to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. PunishedSnake's answer: kate / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected WinterDemons to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. WinterDemons's answer: squirrel / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected Turfster to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Turfster's answer: brooke / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected arts&crafts to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. arts&crafts's answer: max / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected ViviOggi to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. ViviOggi's answer: max / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected NightmareTrigger to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. NightmareTrigger's answer: victoria / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected The Red Wizard to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Poster has won 2 times in last week.
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Use 1200 for base throttle timer
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Poster must not have a win since 1427326168
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Poster has won too recently: 1427327012 which is after the limit 1427326168 for The Red Wizard
GA: Begin Claims: Selected AHA-Lambda to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. AHA-Lambda's answer: mrjefferson / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected Ozium to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Ozium's answer: chloe / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]

it's just so tragic watching them all line up to lose

That's what I wrote but Steam gave me Euro Truck Simulator 1.

RvStYQ9.png

qfuWJjd.png

Is this the new Rad Bats?

OMG LOL it was a troll giveaway all along? WOW

AHA-Lambda

Code:
A: Begin Claims: Selected texhnolyze to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. texhnolyze's answer: triviaquestionwhosgeniussomeonesassmax / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected Bayonetta to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Bayonetta's answer: triviaquestionwhosgeniussomeonesassnathan / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected PunishedSnake to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. PunishedSnake's answer: kate / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected WinterDemons to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. WinterDemons's answer: squirrel / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected Turfster to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Turfster's answer: brooke / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected arts&crafts to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. arts&crafts's answer: max / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected ViviOggi to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. ViviOggi's answer: max / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected NightmareTrigger to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. NightmareTrigger's answer: victoria / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected The Red Wizard to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Poster has won 2 times in last week.
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Use 1200 for base throttle timer
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Poster must not have a win since 1427326168
GA: Claim Process Throttle: Poster has won too recently: 1427327012 which is after the limit 1427326168 for The Red Wizard
GA: Begin Claims: Selected AHA-Lambda to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. AHA-Lambda's answer: mrjefferson / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]
GA: Begin Claims: Selected Ozium to win game 4E10A9F4A54943E4
GA Claims Process: Wrong answer. Ozium's answer: chloe / Correct answer: [spoiler]not giving you the answer chump[/spoiler]

it's just so tragic watching them all line up to lose

OMG LOL it was a troll giveaway all along? WOW

d9mq69H.gif

wilflare

Where do you think Modbot got all these sweet mystery giveaways from?

Seriously though, yes the 4/5/6 pack was $1 in NZD

I asked for punishment and I got it T_T
I should clone myself and check SteamGAF when I should be sleeping

EDIT - I'm like managing my KS pledge for PoE at Obsidian right now.
any interesting add-ons I should get?
I got the $20 tier, decided to bump it up to $35

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Look, I'm really sorry about this -- MB-27CEEFA215763738 - Taken by AHA-Lambda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom