• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't udnerstand what I need to do after I found all four letters.

Rearrange them to make a girl character's name, and that's your answer, I think.

Also PM me the answer.

Edit: ah no, reread it. I don't know either. But seems like you need to figure out the "room number" that said character is in, and turn it into a roman numeral (e.g. 7 = VII)

jesus, shagg calm down dude

Are you... did you... did... you just...

Oh hell no.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (shagg_187, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity - Kickstarter Hero Edition -- MB-AAF71F4C5D380926 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe. 28 entrants total.

t1427365049z1.png

tumblr_lrof9slXq61qi3sjoo1_500.gif

It's beautiful

xLmFNfc.gif

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (shagg_187, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Pillars of Eternity: Kickstarter Hero Edition -- MB-0E0FBCAE0D5F1E72 - Taken by KenOD. 38 entrants total.

t1427365949z1.png

I swear I'm done this time. Thank you all for staying awake!

Ozium

HP_wuvcraft is gonna get on here and see his OP gone and the craziness in here and he won't want to raffle any PoE keys

Uzzy

The bright side of not being able to play Pillars of Eternity until tomorrow is that I get more time to create my character. Gotta get a description together.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd hoped to buy [Bloodborne] myself yesterday, but, surprise-surprise, my semi-local Target store didn't have it. I'll try again later today as I have to head into town anyway.

Success! Now to play it. *drums fingers*

zkylon

zkylewd
so cool to see eternity right there at number 1

the documentary preview shows obsidian being at a pretty bad spot before the kickstarter, and tbh i wouldn't really think 4m would be enough to sustain a company that big in the usa with like 40 employees, but who knows, maybe the help from paradox was enough. i can't remember if south park was before or after the kickstarter campaign.

maybe that weird ass tank game brought in a good amount of money

still have no fucking clue how in the world obsidian ended up making a world of tanks clone...

I think he's just started making the OT as he locked the previous OT.
Would take some time.

so there's not gonna be an ot on release?

even if there was one made already?

that's dumb...

Success! Now to play it. *drums fingers*
that game's wasted on you ;_;

Ozium

I was thinking of borrowing Rogue from a friend (like I did w/ Black Flag which I need to finish) but when even JaseC shits on it, I worry.

I liked AC3 tho so who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom