• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I mostly did sidequests exactly when I got them, which means I did many of them before I got fast travel.

I've took sidequest given by the people in the various villages but I guess I've missed lots of those. I did probably 5-7 in total I guess. And I didn't finished the photo ones because of a sandstorm

Arthea

Anybody planning to pick Shiness? I would have had, but they had to pick worst time possible to release that game.
This year is nuts
emptywallet7top9.gif

kagamin

I get that regularly as well.

Also I only get that pop up window after restarting Steam. It never shows up after a fresh start

Ah, that would make more sense of things, Steam hasn't been showing me this stuff for a while and when I restart for an update it just has that garbage lol.

Durante

I've took sidequest given by the people in the various villages but I guess I've missed lots of those. I did probably 5-7 in total I guess. And I didn't finished the photo ones because of a sandstorm
Note that you can already get a few sidequests really early (not much of a spoiler, early route A)
by returning to the bunker

Press Turn

Neo Member
So many games, so little time.
For some reason I am suddenly into KOF so I want to buy those games, or at least 2002UM
...I just don't have any cash because the funds I'm not saving went to Fata Morgana.

........I haven't started it yet

Sarcasm

I assume you've checked on the PS Store on the PS4? They occasionally run offers for Plus there - I got one month for 87p yesterday.

Otherwise, probably cdkeys.com? Which country you live in? Someplace like Tescos might have a decent deal, if you're in the UK.

Edit: Actually cdkeys don't seem to have many great deals on Plus subs, so not sure.

What region are you? If you are UK, grab GBP PSN Cash codes from CDKeys, redeem on EU PSN, buy stuff worth GBP 50 or whereabouts (eg 1 year plus for GBP 40+Something for 10 or more) and you'd have gotten plus for the cheapest price possible :X

Live: Taiwan. PSN Region: US.

C4rter

Another question for SteamDB experts.

Thinking about buying Black Ops II. Unfortunately the German Version is also not Uncut.
So, like with Black Ops 1, I wanted to get a key from a third party reseller.

Now I wanted to find out, if I am able to unlock the key from Germany without having to use VPN or something yet again.

I had a look at Steam DB:
For Black Ops 1, it said: PurchaseRestrictedCountries: DE
https://steamdb.info/sub/6254/

For Black Ops II, this information is not present of the page:
https://steamdb.info/sub/16755/

So is it correct that such a ROW key can also be activated in Germany?

I'm confused, because every key seller I found so far says, I would need to use a VPN or similar.

Jawmuncher

Are the other endings even worth it? A-E I know are main endings. But so far all of the others have been nothing more than a sentence or two and a quick scroll through the credits. Which makes them nothing more than embellished game overs, unless i'm just unlucky as to the ones I have gotten thus far.

Hektor

Are the other endings even worth it? A-E I know are main endings. But so far all of the others have been nothing more than a sentence or two and a quick scroll through the credits. Which makes them nothing more than embellished game overs, unless i'm just unlikely as to the ones I have gotten thus far.

Y is totes worth getting, the rest are just jokes

Surprised Spike Chunsoft didn't post the video options for Zero Escape: The Nonary Games like they did with Zero Time Dilemma. It achieved some positive word of mouth regarding the ZTD PC release. I asked them on Twitter if it's possible they would do that again.

Corpekata

Banned
I don't generally pay attention to Activision games, but are they in the habit of delaying the PC release?

Typically no but they hardly have a big PC base in general besides the Blizzard part of the company.

Destiny is not really a game that works well with delayed releases. It's structured like an MMO, they want to get you hooked so they can keep you buying content. Delayed release means a tier or two or content becomes trivial so they don't get you hooked into the system nearly as easily.

derFeef

Typically no but they hardly have a big PC base in general besides the Blizzard part of the company.

Destiny is not really a game that works well with delayed releases. It's structured like an MMO, they want to get you hooked so they can keep you buying content. Delayed release means a tier or two or content becomes trivial so they don't get you hooked into the system nearly as easily.

There was a larger gap between content on the two consoles because of the Sony deal. Could happen again.

Corpekata

Banned
There was a larger gap between content on the two consoles because of the Sony deal. Could happen again.

Wasn't all of that pretty minor content? LIke, the actual expansions were all released at the same time, and a part of it might have been timed exclusive.

Tagyhag

I was hoping that you'd be able to transfer your data from consoles to PC. I know the character doesn't transfer, but apparently other things will.

gngf123

Catherine is in a very good state in the PS3 emulator right now.

But can I realistically run the PS3 emulator with my 3770k and HD7950?

I know these things are more CPU bound usually and my CPU isn't really that bad, but it's not cutting edge these days either. Plus I'd need some way of ripping it. By that point I might as well just plug in the 360 I have and play it there.

Actually I might just do that, and use the PSNow trail on something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom