• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

I know it is stupid, but I uninstalled SFV the second the rootkit happened and have no intention of ever going back. Capcom's pathetic half apology didn't help my confidence in them either.

Next HITMAN update comes with one of my contracts

0131fdb325840921c939437dc47a852d7543e9c2.jpg

(The Motorscalpist one)

:D
Nice! You are an absolute terror in that game.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
setting my gsync monitor up, but can't find gsync in the nvidia control panel?

EDIT: Can't seem to find where to put displayport cable :/

edit: 2 fixed

Tomasety

Another question for SteamDB experts.

Thinking about buying Black Ops II. Unfortunately the German Version is also not Uncut.
So, like with Black Ops 1, I wanted to get a key from a third party reseller.

Now I wanted to find out, if I am able to unlock the key from Germany without having to use VPN or something yet again.

I had a look at Steam DB:
For Black Ops 1, it said: PurchaseRestrictedCountries: DE
https://steamdb.info/sub/6254/

For Black Ops II, this information is not present of the page:
https://steamdb.info/sub/16755/

So is it correct that such a ROW key can also be activated in Germany?

I'm confused, because every key seller I found so far says, I would need to use a VPN or similar.

Steamdb can't get complete information for cd-keys. I remembered a case of a russian game from cubicbundle which was region restricted to only Russia and steamdb couldn't tell anything about that.

That's why you think it might be possible to activate a row key in Germany. But it's not possible. If you look at packages you will find some are named with a (DE) tag. I'm pretty sure all but DE packages must have PurchaseRestrictedCountries: DE flag activated.

Kaleinc

Banned
I know it is stupid, but I uninstalled SFV the second the rootkit happened and have no intention of ever going back. Capcom's pathetic half apology didn't help my confidence in them either.
Even Koei Tecmo's porting stuff is better than pc sf5.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
RE Rvelations 2 is never going bellow 50% is it? >_>

PantsuJo

Aside from RE Remakes, what are the other "classic" survival horror games on Steam?

For classic I mean: fixed camera, tank controls, few bullets, etc ...

I read something about "Back in 1995", is this any good?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I agree completely ********* ****

I wonder why there is no Rainbow Six Siege Year One bundle on the Steam store anymore. Seems like an oversight.

redlacs

I love how when i decide to play Victor Vran, it takes roughly 15 seconds until slaying the first monster since launching the game. not even installed on SSD. awesome!

Lain

I was loving Hollow Knight until I reached the
Soul Sanctum area with those floating mages
, then I started loving it a bit less because I HATE those fuckers. The boss of that area was an asshole too and then I found out I gotta
kill him again in the other world and he's even more of an asshole there!!!
and I said nope!
Now I gotta go back to the Mantis and try to engage the boss there.

Tizoc

I was loving Hollow Knight until I reached the
Soul Sanctum area with those floating mages
, then I started loving it a bit less because I HATE those fuckers. The boss of that area was an asshole too and then I found out I gotta
kill him again in the other world and he's even more of an asshole there!!!
and I said nope!
Now I gotta go back to the Mantis and try to engage the boss there.

Actually if you go to the far left of that area you will find
a blacksmith who will strengthen your weapon. Upgrade your weapon then take him on again.

Lain

Actually if you go to the far left of that area you will find
a blacksmith who will strengthen your weapon. Upgrade your weapon then take him on again.

Oh, I've already done that but the buffed up
mage Boss in the other world
is a fight I'll do after I'm stronger or something, just like the
Zen guy
. Collecting 100 souls will have to wait.

Vesta looks pretty interesting.

Javier23

Banned
Aside from RE Remakes, what are the other "classic" survival horror games on Steam?

For classic I mean: fixed camera, tank controls, few bullets, etc ...

I read something about "Back in 1995", is this any good?
I've heard it's not very good.

Check out the older Alone in the Dark games, Curse: The Eye of Isis, both Obscure games and maybe White Night. Can't really tell you much about these in terms of quality. There's not much to choose from unfortunately.

Shantom

Resident Evil sale this weekend.

It's now been 2 full years since Capcom released the 7 year old RE5 DLC on Steam and it still costs more than the base game. Capcom pls

zkylon

zkylewd
got an email from blizzard to fill out a survey for overwatch and it's like, "it's only ten minutes!"

i feel like survey makers don't realize that 10 minutes is a lot of time for a freaking survey lol

gngf123

got an email from blizzard to fill out a survey for overwatch and it's like, "it's only ten minutes!"

i feel like survey makers don't realize that 10 minutes is a lot of time for a freaking survey lol

I remember the Sega/Atlus one recently which was like 45 minutes to fill in.

Damnit Atlus.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Like assholes and opinions, something else we all have, a birthday. And today is mine...Im old motherfuckers. And im not "I'm 26 but I say I'm old tee hee" old, I'm "almost 40" old.

Fuck. Have some games.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-2893C540808626D3 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
Chroma Squad -- MB-0FBF05D623539D1E - Taken by Danielsan. 1 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine -- MB-218C700EBC71C209 - Taken by trailmix16. 2 entrants total.
Jotun -- MB-D648AAD3AD9C0D7D - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 4 entrants total.
Mushroom 11 -- MB-4F04A9DC8D1B3DDF - Taken by zebez. 3 entrants total.
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 -- MB-ECA10BDDB4A81A01 - Taken by Jadax. 2 entrants total.
Retro Game Crunch -- MB-C6A889791A7CB87A - Taken by JCG. 2 entrants total.
Stardew Valley -- MB-E2C4C8D7DA742AA0 - Taken by NingenJanai. 5 entrants total.
The Journey Down 1 Plus 2 Bundle -- MB-227A6DD308FA97BB - Taken by bloke. 1 entrants total.
The Stanley Parable -- MB-C72221343C1894C3 - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 1 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-7B4D4F2A78B2C385 - Taken by Ventilaator. 1 entrants total.
The Witness -- MB-86E5E96180D707BB - Taken by Ibuki. 10 entrants total.
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide -- MB-272E898666BA20B5 - Taken by NeoRaider. 5 entrants total.

t1490293615z1.png

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Birthday Rhaknar. Remember that you're only as old as you think you are. The number is just for accounting purposes =)

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom