• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

When's the summer sale!? Do you think Wolfenstein will be less than $10? Should I buy this game now? What do you think this game will be a deal soon?

Main Wolf?
Possibly.
Old Blood, probably not.

Also, it's Bethesda, so...
Yes, game is worth it, but you'll have to either buy the old blood at 50%-ish sometime, or rebuy the GOTY version.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Main Wolf?
Possibly.
Old Blood, probably not.

Yes, game is worth it, but you'll have to either buy the old blood at 50%-ish sometime, or rebuy the GOTY version.

It's Milamber asking not some random walk in. He's trolling and you're feeding the troll. Feeding the lewd troll, the worst kind to feed. They will eat everything

Turfster

It's Milamber asking not some random walk in. He's trolling and you're feeding the troll. Feeding the lewd troll, the worst kind to feed. They will eat everything

It's 7AM and I spent an entire night trying to figure out why the fuck I was getting IP collisions on the office network, so I'm too tired to care =p
(I figured it out half an hour ago)

Also, let this be instructive for the new people that don't know of Bethesda's evil DLC ways yet.

Milamber

You will be broken
and spend more
PmEoBIS.gif

Main Wolf?
Possibly.
Old Blood, probably not.

No- uuuh... That was... sarcasm.

Jazz573

Well there are plenty of 18+ games that don't even have an ESRB rating. Just about every game sold on MangaGamer or JAST USA has no ESRB rating.

Occasionally in Steam, a game that needs to be updated will get stuck in a separate UPDATE REQUIRED (NOT QUEUED) category and not auto-update. Why does this happen?

I don't know. I went through every single options tab and couldn't find a way to disable queuing altogether... I should look at the config files one of these days!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
For some reason you having brazzers gifs is 100 times more creepy than your hentai gifs Milamber... I don't want you hanging around my house anymore

Tizoc

For some reason you having brazzers gifs is 100 times more creepy than your hentai gifs Milamber... I don't want you hanging around my house anymore

Hey Rhaknar.
Buy the new Comics Humble Bundle. It has good stuff, get accustomed to more than just MAHVEL.

Rhaknar

Hey Rhaknar.
Buy the new Comics Humble Bundle. It has good stuff, get accustomed to more than just MAHVEL.

No

And you could have said this in the apropriate thread...you know, the comic one :p

Chariot

Coca-Cola Light is disgusting. No wonder my brother-in-law just gave a crate of them to me to willingly. Only drank half a bottle yesterday and had terrible nightmares and feel like shit right now.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Coca-Cola Light is disgusting. No wonder my brother-in-law just gave a crate of them to me to willingly. Only drank half a bottle yesterday and had terrible nightmares and feel like shit right now.

agreed

Cola Light was a mistake ...

Dsyndrome

One of the few things that pissed me off in Thailand, couldn't find a Diet Coke. It was all Coca Cola Light, and very sad. I hardly drink any coke nowadays, but I did miss it then.

56th Demon, makes me anxious to see the rest.

zkylon

zkylewd

i still don't know how i feel about kickstarter being used to "gauge consumer interest for investors" or whatever

like to be fair games like eternity and broken age also had publisher/investor help and projecs like bloodstained are pretty forward with it but still, there's something i don't like so much about using crowdfunding like this

not 100% how to explain it, but it feels wrong to me

more importantly i have mixed feelings about camel head penis

Chariot

embrace the warren

there is no escape
That what I am scared off. Wouldn't you be scared too, if a boy could corner you to the point where there is no escape? With his knowledge of science fiction he could easily get Max to a breaking point where she exhausted her powers or corner her socially and pressure her to him. This guy knows can give you a a pipebomb tutorial in like a minute out of his head. This young man is dangerous and you all know it.

you didn't specify...

VFVrKvC.png
Haha, nice!

#teamcokezero
#teamwarren
Never tried Coke Zero. Is it as disgusting as Coke Light?
oh my god

i never noticed this in LiS ep1

(´・ω・`)
You see? The signs are there.
For those who don't know: Denko-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom