• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
That what I am scared off. Wouldn't you be scared too, if a boy could corner you to the point where there is no escape? With his knowledge of science fiction he could easily get Max to a breaking point where she exhausted her powers or corner her socially and pressure her to him. This guy knows can give you a a pipebomb tutorial in like a minute out of his head. This young man is dangerous and you all know it.

you leave Warren alone, you hear me?!? you're the real monster here!!!!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
#TeamWarren

#TeamCocoRico
CocoRico-Soda4.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-8AF13A19E0C6C9AC - Taken by zkylon

zkylon

zkylewd
btw that bacardi pre-made mojito bottle thing is crap

someone brought it to me from some other country and i was like hitting it on a sad night and yea not great lol

someone brought it to me from some other country and i was like hitting it on a sad night and yea not great lol

I buy the cheapest generic brand mojito from supermarket and it's good, but I add lemonade to it :\

Milamber

Ah, I have the same thing too. I thought a pre-mix would work but it was terrible.

Fixed it by using 40% Bacardi Mojito Mix and 60% Green Apple Mirinda Soda. Much better.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
20_01.jpg

39 hours and I finally made it to Novigrad! D: this game has way too much to do!

Btw, what is the best website to upload screenshots?

imgur or abload

it's probably like four lokos, so utter garbage for high school kids.

zkylon

zkylewd
I buy the cheapest generic brand mojito from supermarket and it's good, but I add lemonade to it :\
just buy some rum and make it yourself you cheapo

tho argies just drink the bottled poison that is fernet+coke

i get hammered really quick on that which is kind of what i'm looking for anyways

Ah, I have the same thing too. I thought a pre-mix would work but it was terrible.

Fixed it by using 40% Bacardi Mojito Mix and 60% Green Apple Mirinda Soda. Much better.
i don't think they sell that here tho

A Fish Aficionado

Botellon is amazing. If you like cheap ass drinks.
It's just cola with a lot of wine. Mix both in a 2 liter bottle. Congregate in a town square. And have fun.
I was 15 when I had one and on my first trip to Spain. My body was not ready.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm pretty sure someone told me imgur was crap since it compressed your screenshots.

Depends on the size. In order to push people towards paying for an account, Imgur's overzealous compression algorithm would be applied to images more than 1MB or so, but I've read here and there that the limit has been raised. It'll be immediately obvious if your screenshot has been compressed -- it'll look like someone saved it as a JPG using the WinXP version of MS Paint.

Arthea

This thread gets shittier and shittier with every day. Get back to basics, drink water as I do and shut up about soft drinks already!

In other news today is Subject 13 day, anybody picking that?
I spent too much of my summer sale funds already, so I won't

Depends on the size. In order to push people towards paying for an account, Imgur's overzealous compression algorithm would be applied to images more than 2MB or so, but I've read here and there that the limit has been raised. It'll be immediately obvious if your screenshot has been compressed -- it'll look like someone saved it as a JPG using the WinXP version of MS Paint.

imgur is no good, though, shadow is right, compression is overboard there, not to mention that it used simply to garble some gifs, not sure was it fixed or not.
Not to mention all other problems it used to have when I decided I'm done with it.

A Fish Aficionado

Depends on the size. In order to push people towards paying for an account, Imgur's overzealous compression algorithm would be applied to images more than 2MB or so, but I've read here and there that the limit has been raised. It'll be immediately obvious if your screenshot has been compressed -- it'll look like someone saved it as a JPG using the WinXP version of MS Paint.

Yeah, but for all intents and purposes it works fine. It's not like Facebook compression.
You can always add a dropbox, flickr, or google drive folder with uncompressed files.

Dr Dogg

39 hours and I finally made it to Novigrad! D: this game has way too much to do!

Btw, what is the best website to upload screenshots?

Flickr by a country mile. Granted it's always been aimed at photographers but it's easy to use, plenty of library manage and social options if that's your thing and 1tb of storage pretty much seals the deal.

Imgur has its uses but anything over 1mb will get compressed but that's good if you just want to dump random screenhots and cropped screencaps and not fuck over eveyone's bandwidth.

This thread gets shittier and shittier with every day. Get back to basics, drink water as I do and shut up about soft drinks already!

And some bang on why no one reads their posts. My be a read behind that.

Ban Puncher

I used to drink around ten cans of regular ass Coke a day.

I now drink around ten cans of Pepsi Max a day and pretend I'm working out because there is no sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom