• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

To quote Hoxton, 'It's Payday fellas!'. So I'm buying Ronin, currently in early access, in order to give a decent preview of it for next month's SteamGAF OP. The sacrifices I make, honestly.

I was able to buy it without a VPN.
Well, I'll be. It worked for me as well! :D

Thank you for pointing out so quick. Tbh I was thinking about you when asking but it feels like using you as a database, so I ask in the thread instead :p

Is there a way to see if VPN is needed or not?
Thanks again, yo!

fantomena

My current plan is to finish the story of GTA V and Apotheon and then play through Witcher: EE first the first time and then replay Witcher 2.

Currently downloading some Witcher: EE mods to make it more playable.

Miguel81

Speaking of Nuuvem, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R(what a title) is only around 7 USD on there.

Edit: Sorry if this was already mentioned.

My current plan is to finish the story of GTA V and Apotheon and then play through Witcher: EE first the first time and then replay Witcher 2.

Currently downloading some Witcher: EE mods to make it more playable.

Witcher was a big of a drag in Chapter 2, enough so that I put it down. Witcher 3 is the only reason I want to go through that entire game.

Dr Dogg

Seeing this thread is more akin to 'post about your favourte waifu' these days Lara Croft has a new game out. Though not what you'll be wanting I'd imagine due to platforms and the Relic Run subtitle.

Anyway in more Steamy news after mucking about with the D4 demo I'm defo picking it up on release.

dex3108

r87HgPJ.png

Parsnip

my roommate just looked at me weird whenever i opened up this page
That happened to me too.
Your roommate gets around.

Seeing this thread is more akin to 'post about your favourte waifu' these days Lara Croft has a new game out. Though not what you'll be wanting I'd imagine due to platforms and the Relic Run subtitle.

Anyway in more Steamy news after mucking about with the D4 demo I'm defo picking it up on release.
Lara Croft is always steamy news.

[Insert some kind of emoji here.]

Kagemusha

So I bought Arkham Knight on Nuuvem a month ago. Will my key be redeemable on Steam?

Also, why is Doom and Destiny so highly rated, I'm thinking about getting it. But I've got 20 other RPGMaker games in my backlog that I have yet to play.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So I bought Arkham Knight on Nuuvem a month ago. Will my key be redeemable on Steam?

The situation with Arkham Knight is an exact repeat of what happened with Saints Row 4. I imagine history will repeat itself and international users who pre-ordered prior to the game being made unavailable to those with international IPs will be given ROW keys, but even if you do find yourself with a BR key, it's merely an activation-level restriction -- the game itself is region free, so once said key has been registered there's no need for a VPN.

Chariot

You have the game as well, what are your impressions on it.
Well, only one hour in, but it seems to be exactly the same as Neptunia Re;birth 1. Altough I got so say, ti seems smoother, can't remember if the first game ran on 30fps or if my memory is fooling me. Looks good, plays good and it's cute.
Only bummer is, that there is no Plutia in the game. But the others are ok too.

Dr Dogg

Lara Croft is always steamy news.

[Insert some kind of emoji here.]

The wait for Rise of the Tomb Raider is going to be excruciating. I would pick up a Xbone for it but 1) Microsoft will have won in their exclusive fight 2) despite being exclusive to one system I bet it will still run like shite and 3) Gears has to be out even remotely soon and not on PC for me to ever consider buying one.

Jawmuncher

Well, only one hour in, but it seems to be exactly the same as Neptunia Re;birth 1. Altough I got so say, ti seems smoother, can't remember if the first game ran on 30fps or if my memory is fooling me. Looks good, plays good and it's cute.
Only bummer is, that there is no Plutia in the game. But the others are ok too.

i was asking about tyrano

Salsa

I am fucking dying at this

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1053734&page=3

There was a chick a little while back who was real into me but the feelings weren't quite mutual. She was always prodding into my personal life, trying to learn about my hobbies and shit. When she found out I was a gamer, she suddenly pretended to know all about it. One day she saw me playing Bloodborne and said, "Oh wow, that's not like the games I normally play!" Yeah, okay. Like Candy Crush? Smh. A couple weeks later she comes over to my place and wants to surprise me. She asks me to boot up Bloodborne and tells me to pass her the controller. Confusingly, I gave her the gamepad and watched whatever "surprise" was in store. Next thing I know, she's at the entrance to the Father G fight and starts ringing the beckoning bell. At this point I'm already half out the door. So she proceeds to fight Gascoigne with her other 2 coop buddies and defeat him after about 5 minutes. She looks at me expectantly, awaiting a reply. The only words out of my mouth were: "Bitch, you had to summon for that shit?"

Haven't seen her since.

actual responses:

You sound like a real nice guy.

Wow you sound like a catch.

are you actually serious?

Sounds to me like she's the lucky one if she hasn't seen you since.

Re-read that to yourself. I hope you realize you're a bit of an asshole.

I really hope you're kidding, dickhead.

holy shit what happened to this place

Parsnip

The wait for Rise of the Tomb Raider is going to be excruciating. I would pick up a Xbone for it but 1) Microsoft will have won in their exclusive fight 2) despite being exclusive to one system I bet it will still run like shite and 3) Gears has to be out even remotely soon and not on PC for me to ever consider buying one.
Yup.

Perhaps I'm lucky in that my financial situation doesn't exactly have room for consoles at the moment (or for the foreseeable future), so I couldn't even buy Xbone and the game no matter how hard MS markets it.

In your face MS.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If nothing further occurs to restrict your access, you'll be able to use The Community Market on 5/30/2015, 4:52:03 AM.

4:52 was three minutes ago now. Grumble.

Edit: Restarting Steam did the trick.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

I'm in the same boat. I really liked the latest Tomb Raider game and am patiently awaiting the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider. On PC. I absolutely refuse to use a Microsoft console and this one game isn't going to change my stance on that.

Dr Dogg

I guess common sense and knowing when someone is taking the piss went out the window a while ago round here.

Yup.

Perhaps I'm lucky in that my financial situation doesn't exactly have room for consoles at the moment (or for the foreseeable future), so I couldn't even buy Xbone and the game no matter how hard MS markets it.

In your face MS.

I'm in the same boat. I really liked the latest Tomb Raider game and am patiently awaiting the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider. On PC. I absolutely refuse to use a Microsoft console and this one game isn't going to change my stance on that.

I know I'll get one eventually, MS do have some first party IP's I like, but I'm more inclined to wait it out until the library is a bit more padded out for my tastes, I know stuff I'm interested in won't be doing a Dead Rising 3 or Ryse, more over when a Xbone Slim has been announced as they look rather beastly.

When browsing gaf on mobile, if i leave the tan for other stuff and then come back, the chrome tab "refreshes" but does so to the point in the past that i originally scrolled down to before the however-many-times i hit the refresh button. I then have to hit the button then scroll down scanning for the actually-most-recent reply. You guys know of a way to fix that by any chance?

Mr. Doop

When browsing gaf on mobile, if i leave the tan for other stuff and then come back, the chrome tab "refreshes" but does so to the point in the past that i originally scrolled down to before the however-many-times i hit the refresh button. I then have to hit the button then scroll down scanning for the actually-most-recent reply. You guys know of a way to fix that by any chance?

I actually have that same problem. Don't know any fixes, sorry.

ive noticed this too lately

Stock may have run dry.
Dang :/
Hope they refill those key stocks. Not much money but it would still suck a bit. Was supposed to be a gift. Ah well.

Also, totally forgot. Finally finished idling. Thanks jshackles for the great program! Nothing can stop me now!
y9fANJI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom