• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4rter

Resident Evil 5+6 bought from GreenmanGaming for some Coop fun.
Resident Evil 4 will be 4,99€ at the Summer Sale for sure, right?!

Sch1sm

Resident Evil 5+6 bought from GreenmanGaming for some Coop fun.
Resident Evil 4 will be 4,99€ at the Summer Sale for sure, right?!

I'm of the minority who loved RE5. Played it a fair few times.

Wasn't RE4 still about 7.50 during the winter sale? I dunno. Maybe you'll get lucky.

tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard
Cards Alert
tradingcard
tradingcard
tradingcard

Crazy Machines 2 got cards.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
oh cool crying anime girls in school clothes on the floor surrounded by weird lobster monsters. definitely what i want fullscreen when entering a steam thread

pahamrick

^I wonder if the delay is so they can add in the PSP art to the PC ver?
Cuz the little sister looks like a friggin' alien face in the old art lol.

I hope so. Original art looked scarier than what I've played of the first game so far. I actually picked up Corpse Party and CP: Book of Shadows from Amazon since it was basically B1G1 ($20 for both games) awhile ago but haven't finished them.

Have only played a bit of Corpse Party, but I'm planning to finish it off soon as I finish Witcher 3.

They aren't the same game really. The PC version is the first remake of the original and the PSP version is the second remake.

Ah, I see.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Isn't the PC version supposed to be using the original art and not the updated art from the PSP version?

Kinda kills any hype I have for the PC version.

They aren't the same game really. The PC version is the first remake of the original and the PSP version is the second remake.

Parsnip

Psh! You need to go higher!

Sadly being DX11 I'm capped at 5120x2880 and AA options are limited but aliasing really cleans up better than I thought it would as that sketch outline is really sharp on the eyes when in motion at 1920x1080

Ha.
DSR only gives me 4K and I'm too lazy to mess with custom resolutions these days. :p

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
^I wonder if the delay is so they can add in the PSP art to the PC ver?
Cuz the little sister looks like a friggin' alien face in the old art lol.

They aren't the same game so they might as well just port the PSP version instead in that case. I imagine working with a RPG Maker game is easier though.

Blood Covered (PC only) is a remake of Corpse Party PC-98/ Rebuilt. Plot was changed and it introduced new characters: Seiko, Mayu, Morishige, Yui, and other characters. Blood Covered has small amount of voice actings, unlike the remake. The English version of this will be released this year.

Blood Covered ...Repeated Fear (PSP and iOS). It's a remake of Blood Covered (PC). This is the first Corpse Party that got English release. The iOS version is exactly the same as PSP version, except it had different control and fixed minor bugs the PSP version had.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So was Bladestorm pulled from the store or something?

I noticed when I visited the store page earlier that there was a "Play" button, tied to app 350310, in addition to the paid sub. I think something went awry and Steam was treating it as an F2P game (I didn't try to install it, so I don't know if the install link actually worked).

ArjanN

I noticed when I visited the store page earlier that there was a "Play" button, tied to app 350310, in addition to the paid sub. I think something went awry and Steam was treating it as an F2P game (I didn't try to install it, so I don't know if the install link actually worked).

Yeah the Tecmo Koei rep posted about it on GAF, don't remember which thread.

Vlad

Thanks for the detailed write-up! Not my cup of tea but it was a good read. Did you try playing with controller? Maybe it would feel better that way dunno.

Don't actually have a controller, so no go there. I'm sure that it would work better, since the buttons would be spread out more, but seeing as it's a game on the PC, they really should have considered the default control option.

Lain

So now that we got a release date for this
Corpse-Party-Blood-Drive-Teaser.png

How about a release date for the PC ver. of the original game?

Best thing about that Blood Drive release date announcement is that it's coming out with a physical edition too. I prefer getting physical edition of console games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom