• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezodagrom

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd
Owners: 4,664 ± 2,532

(._.)
and it's not on the topseller list anymore
Day 3 numbers will only be available in around 7+ hours or so, steamspy only updates once a day after all.

But even then, Steamspy had no owners numbers at all for Trails 3rd in its first day, so possibly day 3 numbers will only be tomorrow (in 31+ hours or so).

WntNL8t.png

Icons view works too :) also is the best (least worst).

Interestingly, this order can change:
AEVfGCH.png

Grief.exe

There's this achievement in Factorio that I want to go for called There is No Spoon where you beat the game in under five hours.

It requires an insane amount of planning since you need to calculate exactly how many manufacturing modules you need to produce a variety of materials with limited room for mistakes.

Jawmuncher

There's this achievement in Factorio that I want to go for called There is No Spoon where you beat the game in under five hours.

It requires an insane amount of planning since you need to calculate exactly how many manufacturing modules you need to produce a variety of materials with limited room for mistakes.

I really want to go for this one to show off of on my Steam profile.

Call up your buddy Sam

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Back to FFXIII and just beat chapter 10. Feels good, it's where I left off last time.

We'll see if I can finish it this time. Would like to clear through it and Thief. To knock two off the backlog. Hoping to clear a few more from the backlog this summer.

Mivey

Not getting a key from that Play-Asia site, although the order is indicated as "received". Opened a customer service ticket, though won't likely get an answer till Monday. Doesn't make them look very professional to have an order stuck in limbo.

Where do you find the Steam key if you've bought Prey from PlayAsia?

My order status is still on security check for some reason.

Same with me (and the guy above you)

edit. Right after I posted this I refreshed my account page and the key is there.
edit2. THE KEY IS A DUPLICATE! I thought play asia was legit?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Same with me (and the guy above you)

edit. Right after I posted this I refreshed my account page and the key is there.
edit2. THE KEY IS A DUPLICATE! I thought play asia was legit?

Play Asia is legit insofar that it is a long-running purveyor of physical goods, but it's not an authorised distributor of keys. Either the stock it's lifting the keys from is old and was only assumed to be unused or, more likely, there's a database issue and people are being given keys that have already been distributed.

Play Asia is legit insofar that it is a long-running purveyor of physical goods, but it's not an authorised distributor of keys. Either the stock it's lifting the keys from is old and was only assumed to be unused or, more likely, there's a database issue and people are being given keys that have already gone out to someone else.

I sent a ticket, they arent open until Monday so back to Prey (2017). Updates will follow.

Mivey

Actually, I just remembered something. I own the 2006 Prey as a retail DVD. Would the DVD key work on Steam? Issue is that it's back with my parents in their attic xD

NeoRaider

What happened to NieR pre-ordered from PlayAsia??
I never use that site but i am pretty sure that few ppl from here pre-ordered it on PA? Did they ever send the keys?

Backlogger

I sent a ticket, they arent open until Monday so back to Prey (2017). Updates will follow.

I got my key within minutes

I paid with PayPal so they got my email and phone and there was a verificetion needed for both

Did you look at all the emails you got? Make sure you didn't miss a step

I paid with PayPal so they got my email and phone and there was a verificetion needed for both

Yea I paid with paypal and got a key but the key has already been used. Trying to get a working key now.

I did they same, and verified my phone and email.

Still waiting for a key.

I have a question guys, I share my steam account (not family sharing) with my partner, is it OK to let her buy games too whenever she goes for business trips in other regions?

Gaben meme games are always a big no for me. Also
There are 70 levels scattered across 7 worlds that are waiting for you:
-Peasants' world (because everyone knows that PC Master Race is the only way to play)
-Brexit world (because laughing at politics is always fun)
-Corporate world (deal with these nasties, once and for all!)
Noooooooo thank you.

The art in that Star Trek game is so, so good...
...and then you notice Tom Paris and the Doctor's portraits and wonder what happened.

Still, most of them are really well done. e.g. Riker /w Beard is GOAT-tier. I imagine they're just artsified images taken from the show, but they're all good stuff in any case.

But, uh, it's a mobile port, isn't it? Mobile free-to-play games have the worst monetisation, so I dunno that it'll be worth any time investment.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I have a question guys, I share my steam account (not family sharing) with my partner, is it OK to let her buy games too whenever she goes for business trips in other regions?

Yeah. If the store region changes, she can easily switch back to the correct one via the drop-down box on the cart page (you're expected to use your usual store region when travelling).

Volimar

...and then you notice Tom Paris and the Doctor's portraits and wonder what happened.

Still, most of them are really well done. e.g. Riker /w Beard is GOAT-tier. I imagine they're just artsified images taken from the show, but they're all good stuff in any case.

But, uh, it's a mobile port, isn't it? Mobile free-to-play games have the worst monetisation, so I dunno that it'll be worth any time investment.

I'm definitely going to look into it, but yeah I never buy stuff for mobile games so we'll see how far I get before I hit a roadblock.

what game is that?

Anno

I've definitely never been more of a paranoid mess playing a game than with Prey. Security footage of my dude must just show an utter mad man, throwing chairs at other chairs to make sure they are chairs then wheeling around with a shotgun at the slightest noise.

Knurek

Japanese companies are waking up there's an jRPG starved audience on Steam...
One has to wonder how long will it take them to realize rhythm games would sell bonkers as well.
I'd kill for DJ MAX Respect or HM Future Tone without having to purchase PS4 to play them. :\ I'd even buy their overpriced DLC packs. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom