• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Ouch. My condolences. But how do you accidentally delete a whole drive?
I pressed enter. I was trying to merge some free space into my B drive. (Games drive) Guess I messed up.
Ah, damn.
That really sucks man, deleting my games drive and having to redownload all of it is like one of my biggest worries steam related.
Best of luck with the downloading.
Cox Internet is going to send a hit squad after me. I can feel it.

Miguel81

Nobody listens to me. :(

It's one of the best AGS (old-school graphics) point-and-click adventures that's come out to date. There's some mature subject matter - and it can get revolting - but the voice acting, the puzzles, the story (storIES?) are some of the best I've seen and I've played my share. I'd put it on the same pedestal as the Blackwell series and Cognition.

TL;DR it's good. It's damn good.

Fellow PnC Adventure lover here. That game was not on my radar, but now it is. Right after I play through Gemini Rue, I'll bite.

Did I miss something?
Do you seriously don't. I wasn't trying to be rude.

No, I have two hands, but hand/hat (especially since he said "had"), I figured it was either a riff on my name or just misremembering it.

Fellow PnC Adventure lover here. That game was not on my radar, but now it is. Right after I play through Gemini Rue, I'll bite.

Samaritan Paradox > Gemini Rue in my opinion. So if you like Gemini Rue (and why shouldn't you, it's a fine game) you're in for a treat up next.

Steam is making it rain coupons today.

LuzD4vJ.jpg

i got some coupons today :

- Team Indie 20% off ( x3)
- Gauntlet 25% off
- Volgarr the viking 50% off

if anyone needs any of those just send me a message :)

Arthea

No, I have two hands, but hand/hat (especially since he said "had"), I figured it was either a riff on my name or just misremembering it.

it hat to be a hat not had
and I was just making a joke that you wear is not a hat in my book (><)

poor Turf, not only we don't read his post, now we joke about his hand too

Shadownet

Banned
Why not just download the 3 or 4 games you are presently playing?
That's what I'm doing.

Going to download CSGO, then Witcher 2, then Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments and then FF XIII in that order. I'll download the rest later on. But those 4 games will take me at least 3-4 days. Especially FF XIII being 50GB.
I can't live without CSGO.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That's what I'm doing.

Going to download CSGO, then Witcher 2, then Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments and then FF XIII in that order. I'll download the rest later on. But those 4 games will take me at least 3-4 days. Especially FF XIII being 50GB.

maybe you should throw away your dial up modem then

Miguel81

That's what I'm doing.

I'm gonna put that one on my list. I haven't played a Sherlock Holmes game since The Case of the Silver Earring. Sorry about the game deletion, and I hope that this is resolved quickly.

Teeth

That's what I'm doing.

Ah yes. Modern game sizes.

Is FF13 (at 60GB) the largest game on Steam? Or ever? I can only think of Rage and Wolfenstein that get up there, but there might be some MMO or something that beats it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
8k breh ; )

even tho you were fighing the goo 60fps fight over in the TEW drama thread, im glad youre not the one that said 30fps was "unplayable" btw, or I would have to go:

"dude...look at your fucking nickname >_>" :p

Arthea

I'm not gonna settle for anything other than direct info flow to the brain, no fps, no 5k, just realities.
You guys have pretty low standards btw

Turfster

"Ugh, stupid detective visionAmber sight, I don't need this stuff. I'll just drop down here and... oh, there were 2 guys sleeping there." *reload*
Amber sight is pretty necessary in Styx, guys =p

Arthea

Oh sweet, Japanese VA for FFXIII.

Troy Baker is good, but I'd rather not hear Hope's voice again.
facepalm.gif

unfortunately for those gathered here it's only 60 fps, though

https://i.imgur.com/s1545ql.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

more proper response couldn't have been given!

[quote="Kirosia, post: 133505228"]Can you choose to only download the English audio and save some bandwidth?[/QUOTE]

nope
[SPOILER]it's volvo[/SPOILER]

MayMay

Banned
well that made my day, store page (on steam and GMG) said "language will match your region fuck off!"

Yup. The Asian version is only half as big of a download - and you can already check the language options of the western version (on Steam) and you can select Japanese. So atm everything looks like Square Enix just gave us both versions. Of course it's still speculation until the game finally unlocks.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the Gamersgate site also says "Both English and Japanese voice over will be available.". I really hope all this ends up being the case, I really want to play it in Japanese because I never got around actually importing it on console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom