• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

Korra streamer is just pot shotting the enemies. This is taking too long. Also the individual (with faces) enemies keep popping up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
it's a licensed mitsurugi kamui hikae with corridors instead of one arena

not that there's anything wrong w/ that

there isnt. But it looks as much as a Platinum game as...err...Mitsurugi Kamui did :) Like I said, removed from the show, I dont understand the hype.

I do like these water moves tho, what other stuff can she "bend" then? I assume those symbols in the corner are fire, air and...err...something?

Shadownet

Banned
My body is ready for a revolution!

jb2IhqyFmTlQp.PNG
JaseC would be proud.

Lain

there isnt. But it looks as much as a Platinum game as...err...Mitsurugi Kamui did :) Like I said, removed from the show, I dont understand the hype.

I do like these water moves tho, what other stuff can she "bend" then? I assume those symbols in the corner are fire, air and...err...something?

I switched to ShockingAlberto's stream and I'll say that what I watched felt much Platinum to me, like watching (a lower budgeted) Rising with a different coat of paint. The parries were pretty dope.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
NOG4WL sounds like some activist hashtag.

Eggnog for Working Lithuanians?

Is there any way to get a Gaf username change? I'm just now realizing that nobody else has a number at the end of their username. And the only reason I do is because I tried to make an account before with just MattyG, something screwed up with the email confirmation, so I made a new account and just threw 344 on the end there. It's probably a stupid reason, but that damn number bugs me so much!

:(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I switched to ShockingAlberto's stream and I'll say that what I watched felt much Platinum to me, like watching (a lower budgeted) Rising with a different coat of paint. The parries were pretty dope.

what stream is that? these super wide, empty street levels with 3 enemies and blocky buildings are killing me :/

edit: nvm I searched that nickname

Ozium

dxc__qp1046245.jpg

??

Milamber

LoK is basically a Japanese doujin fighting game with a license behind it. I'd wishlist this but I want more P* games to come to Steam.

Milamber

If I was P*, I'd basically put all my past titles on a vote thread, highest vote wins to go to a Kickstarter for a Steam release with a set goal. If monetary goal is achieved, P* would then work on a Steam release for said game. Rinse and repeat.

Rhaknar

Reportedly it's only a few hours long.

wonder if its 15€ aswell or like 12.99 like some companies do. Wait, its Activision, nvm :(

Undecided, might buy for Extralife. Cool for Korra fans I guess. If that One Piece Dynasty Warriors game came out on steam I would buy it in a nano second, and its a fucking DW game >_>

Im a big One Piece fan

Milamber

wonder if its 15€ aswell or like 12.99 like some companies do. Wait, its Activision, nvm :(

Undecided, might buy for Extralife. Cool for Korra fans I guess. If that One Piece Dynasty Warriors game came out on steam I would buy it in a nano second, and its a fucking DW game >_>

Im a big One Piece fan

Is the OPDW game including powers past the 2 year time skip?

Rhaknar

Is the OPDW game including powers past the 2 year time skip?

the last US/Euro PS3 release had stuff up to punk hazard at least, there might be a newer one in japan I dont know

Parsnip

Been thinking about it a bit, and I'm definitely going to start a brand new Dark Souls lady after the steamworks patch is live.

And maybe I won't play most of my game hollowed this time, since I'm practically a seasoned Souls veteran at this point. :p

So yesterday was my birthday, but I saw someone else in the thread was celebrating their birthday, so I figured I'd wait a day to do my Modbot key dump. Happy birthday JustLynx. It's a good day to be born.

So there you go! Not sure if it's a very interesting giveaway, but there's some alright games in there, and I'm closer to death!

Video games™

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Buttonbasher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete -- MB-70E98B896C1F3E93 - Taken by nja. 4 entrants total.
Farm for your Life -- MB-4948791C63900A71 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 10 entrants total.
3 Stars of Destiny -- MB-F3C910E240A2B2A9 - Taken by Milamber. 3 entrants total.
Splatter -- MB-0C2EF1E23F4E672E - Taken by Kuroyume. 9 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe: Infinite -- MB-9B89ACD2B66C3F80 - Taken by celsowmbr. 2 entrants total.
Gunpoint -- MB-2510CDEFF865498E - Taken by The Reloader. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-DEA000D12D5E8D4E - Taken by DJSebolski. 5 entrants total.
Radical Roach -- MB-30EDC73D2A9D7D75 - Taken by Sendou. 1 entrants total.
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-976CC3AA94728538
Little Farm -- MB-A1F1D7BD8560C450 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Super Panda Adventures -- MB-8B38A84413277B09 - Taken by dot. 3 entrants total.
Broken Sword 2 -- MB-B482EB1514887BF5 - Taken by Htown. 3 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-BB7F7F7D018A3D9F
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Prototypes -- MB-B3D000A87E7202B5 - Taken by agniswarm. 1 entrants total.
And Yet It Moves -- MB-B2E771EAA3059E00 - Taken by SaveFerris. 1 entrants total.

t1413880291z1.png

Dragon Age Inquisition looks amazing, I loved Dragon Age Origins, and liked 2 even though was quite different from the first game.

I'll definitely buy Inquisition when it's cheap, I won't rob myself of a good experience just because it's on Origin.

koma

The new Humble Flash Bundle is awesome, finally i'll be able to make my friends to buy SpeedRunners :O NomNom Galaxy looks also very nice for coop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom