• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jørdan

Apologies to Fantastapotamus as I won Risk of Rain for the second time in their raffle, please send a thank you in their direction instead. Using the Garbage Dump rule so the giveaway doesn't add to my own, please don't abuse it.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Risk of Rain -- MB-74845B5B9F65F44B - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN

Shadownet

Banned
Look a little farther down.
image.php

Oh my jshackles...

maty

More RoR and other stuff...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (maty, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One -- MB-2EEAC6C6B3590FDD - Taken by Berlok. 2 entrants total.
Risk of Rain -- MB-2F92F6FE2A83BB46 - Taken by someguyinahat. 1 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #3 -- MB-4425626CABA7A182 - Taken by Khronico. 3 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #2 -- MB-002E63633D29CB7C - Taken by DocSeuss. 2 entrants total.
Shank -- MB-4716C6726C3EDBB8 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 3 entrants total.

t1414536840z1.png

Tellaerin

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that a new patch made the game quite buggy. This must confirm it.

Now people are reporting that the patch they released today to address issues from the last patch has broken experience progression past level 2, making the game pretty much unplayable even if you somehow manage to get around the other issues. At this point I'd give it a couple of days - hopefully by then they'll have had enough time to squash the major bugs and get things working properly again.

DocSeuss

All I need now is Risk of Rain and I'll have the whole bundle! Thanks Shadownet/Corto/otherpersonwhosenameIhaveinPMbutforgotrightnow! You made a really crappy day less crappy!

zkylon

zkylewd
just for clarification

there's nothing sexy about shitty avatar transparency in dark neogaf or any neogaf theme legal or illegal for that matter

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
waaaaaaait a minute

Payday 2 and Mordor coming to linux or a mistake? :p

I just assumed this was taken in BPM on a Windows box. But again, this picture has lead to all kinds of misunderstandings since the moment it was posted.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo, im super LTTP but dman Mordor is fucking awesome (now that its running properly), good lord this is fun. Im just faffing about doing random shit too not even doing the quests :(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The "Games I can play" has the general SteamOS icon or is that also for Steam now overall?

Yeah, that's just the overall Steam icon / logo now. Pretty much everywhere except the header of the site. sigh

Nabs

yo, im super LTTP but dman Mordor is fucking awesome (now that its running properly), good lord this is fun. Im just faffing about doing random shit too not even doing the quests :(

Don't get too carried away with side stuff early on. You'll want to do main missions so you can get new skills and properly level up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Don't get too carried away with side stuff early on. You'll want to do main missions so you can get new skills and properly level up.

you cant tell me what to do, youre not my dad!

Im already tier locked actually and started doing quest missions to unlock the next one :)

is there a reason NOT to interrogate the captains instead of killing them? when they go green I always interrogate them :/

Adnor

Banned
Does anybody knows how to configure a Steelseries Kana mouse so button 4 doesn't go back to the last page and button 5 doesn't go to the next page? The Steelseries Engine doesn't let me change that, it just let me create macros for games.

Nabs

Well, instead of a million coupons, I got this one:

50% OFF Adult Swim games For owning a Dejobaan game

Good until 11/11. I'll hold onto that and hope something good goes on sale.

Edit: The coupon doesn't seem to work on Super Comboman.

Tesseract

Banned
teleglitch: die more edition was steam gaf's official unofficial 2013 game of the year!

1UoO9F2.jpg

h9kroba5rs7d.gif

ivHVHD4YfrCUr.gif

prepare thyself for grizzly nightmare things seeping out of pipes, hungering for guts and bone. get jacked on stimulants and canned meat, pray to god you die a painless death.

please avoid the spatial anomalies, they'll spaghettify you. as cheesecake once said, let teleglitch's brutal difficulty take you to places long forgotten. you piece of shit.

Nmsx2Fn.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 25 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Teleglitch: Die More Edition #24 -- MB-455088C0561084B5 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #8 -- MB-6FEC63A2EBD1F0EF - Taken by -Deimos
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #9 -- MB-1346103241DCDDC5 - Taken by Atraveller
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #2 -- MB-5FF43B7F2695EC1B - Taken by Hemi-PoweredDrone
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #3 -- MB-E0612772115135F9 - Taken by legacyzero
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #4 -- MB-CA0D294E7230D09B - Taken by Fox318
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #22 -- MB-2089D35FF176CCB9 - Taken by Alduin
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #21 -- MB-24352A2C67FCC44D - Taken by A Fish Aficionado
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #20 -- MB-78EE2DCB1326780A - Taken by shira
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #25 -- MB-A404E71B50F2A387 - Taken by salazar547
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #12 -- MB-762D2677EED8FFF7
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #13 -- MB-BD343A2A7329FF5B - Taken by bronson
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #10 -- MB-4A7643CF9016DB07 - Taken by Teppic
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #11 -- MB-7C9C843E780955B1 - Taken by Vardhan
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #16 -- MB-8CC33C1F4FA078D6 - Taken by Subject16
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #17 -- MB-8960C039BD0958A8
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #14 -- MB-5DD9EBDF24CC6411 - Taken by Buzzbrad
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #15 -- MB-25DE2C27F67A7F7B
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #23 -- MB-CA49DA39E604A533
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #18 -- MB-FE4F2C0A11ACB773 - Taken by Freezard
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #19 -- MB-3F57B25A0547CBA0 - Taken by bloke
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #5 -- MB-EC308E29E22BE21A - Taken by Oldschoolgamer
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-E97AFE0538217E42 - Taken by efyu_lemonardo
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #6 -- MB-65BA761EFA6DE16F
Teleglitch: Die More Edition #7 -- MB-D502268FB28252D6 - Taken by Remk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom