• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Aww, I thought you were talking about Felicity.

Yeah, I like that guy in pretty much everything he's in.

Well her too :D I'm so happy to see people from Arrow on the Flash every once in a while.
I really like how one of the first thing Barry did after getting his power was go talk to the only guy who know what its like being a hero..

dot

EpAYXzg.jpg

Oh Valve.

yay more blue

#teamblue4lyfe

speaking of comic book tv shows. shield is some nice stuff

lol

Bruh, go watch Arrow already.

Yeah, their art always creeps me out. Cafe 0 is by the same group and features equally weird eyes.
That's enough Anime looking games for me today. BRB gotta go cleanse my eyes out.
I'm watching the Flash new episode and guess who is on there. :D
Michael Scofield, the guy from Prison Break. man I loved that show.
*Searches scofield*
Oh its that guy! Flash is still unavailable here though so I'll just weep in the corner now.

Shadownet

Banned
*Searches scofield*
Oh its that guy! Flash is still unavailable here though so I'll just weep in the corner now.

You should watch Prison Break if you can. It's a great show. albeit the last season is a bit disappointing but if you like the show, then it's not bad at all.

Man, Wentworth Miller looks great even a decade removed from the show.

spoilers about The Flash.
Felicity totally got the hot for Barry, but he's an idiot for not being into her!

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
One of the Nosgoth keys was probably used by me. Everything else should work:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Journey Down Chapter One -- MB-6E8A7C600EE277EB - Taken by dave is ok
Kung Fu Strike Warriors Rise Master Level DLC -- MB-E8343AA2D84FB2F1 - Taken by DaBargainHunta
Nosgoth Veteran Pack #1 -- MB-28AFE0D5D415A0DF - Taken by TheMadMan007
Nosgoth Veteran Pack #2 -- MB-EE7DC0EBB7D9FF31 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.
PixelJunk Monsters -- MB-31D06192B9454119 - Taken by Parfait
Tropico 3 Gold -- MB-D7F57940E7232C8A - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Ku -- MB-E407B610836F208E - Taken by Aitor
xheRJRF.gif
Postal -- MB-5664BB1BB4A424DD - Taken by Accoun
Kung-Fu Strike Warriors Rise -- MB-6DCF99B2A8DC773C - Taken by SilentMatthew

liezryou

Not sure if this was discussed but i just checked my inventory and apparently they retro-locked football manager 2015. I've had these two copies sitting in my inventory forever region free, but now they are locked.

Aitor

HIB leftovers
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Aitor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-E1BEE071F342507B
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-B966C5A96F7B37B8 - Taken by The Reloader

Zeeman

I actually managed to win two copies of Risk of Rain from Modbot, so quote to see the extra

Lol whoops just a sec

"https://humblebundle.com/s?gift=wuBYBNVhqTbb8atv"

e: OK, I guess I don't know how to do that, just enjoy, whoever gets it

Jørdan

I actually managed to win two copies of Risk of Rain from Modbot, so quote to see the extra

Lol whoops just a sec

"https://humblebundle.com/s?gift=wuBYBNVhqTbb8atv"

e: OK, I guess I don't know how to do that, just enjoy, whoever gets it

If it's not too late [/email ]

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-86C55D4C366A6AD7
Risk of Rain -- MB-11D96CC0653D2922 - Taken by TheLight
Tower of Guns -- MB-39D9219C3B2B601E - Taken by pupo

Lomax

This 50% off Adult Swim games coupon I got looks to stack with other discounts, so maybe SHODN will get a Halloween discount this weekend and make for a really good deal.

i keep wondering if unity means that maybe templars and assassins will join forces or something

that would be nice, i always thought the templars are a much cooler faction

Unity probably means "you and your three friends can all buy the game and play united." (WARNING: Unless things have changed no girl are allowed.)

i keep wondering if unity means that maybe templars and assassins will join forces or something

that would be nice, i always thought the templars are a much cooler faction
I remember the talks before AC3, that there would be assassins and Templars on both sides, something something morally grey, something complicated, no America fuck yeah. Turns out it's just Lee the douchebag switched sides, so don't get your hopes up, at most you'll see protag's Templar GF teams up with him.

zkylon

zkylewd
Unity probably means "you and your three friends can all buy the game and play united." (WARNING: Unless things have changed no girl are allowed.)
why is that a warning with like all caps lol

also yeah i know about the coop thing (man collecting flags sure sounds like fun when done with friends!) but i have hopes

I remember the talks before AC3, that there would be assassins and Templars on both sides, something something morally grey, something complicated, no America fuck yeah. Turns out it's just Lee the douchebag switched sides, so don't get your hopes up, at most you'll see protag's Templar GF teams up with him.
:<

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Cozmogramma, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cozmogramma, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tower of Guns -- MB-DDF0F0E556D01FDE - Taken by Scipius. 5 entrants total.
OlliOlli -- MB-971BDA425F98F83D - Taken by PandaPedinte. 22 entrants total.
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-475BBDB66FFF72D3
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-6D45995148A511C4 - Taken by efyu_lemonardo. 3 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #1 -- MB-95908FB0CC962BD0 - Taken by user237. 3 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #2 -- MB-C130B5E20E30A855 - Taken by Servizio. 6 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #3 -- MB-4986E1135229031D - Taken by abracadaver. 3 entrants total.

t1414550401z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You'll come across her in multiple missions, semi-flirt, semi-want to kill each other. At your final show down with her, she may wound you, and have the chance to kill you (you tell her to do it, but she can't cuz she's still secretly in love), after your touching speech about the power of love and freedom of the people, you'll join forces, hand in hand, and go fight the big bad.

zkylon

zkylewd
You'll come across her in multiple missions, semi-flirt, semi-want to kill each other. At your final show down with her, she may wound you, and have the chance to kill you (you tell her to do it, but she can't cuz she's still secretly in love), after your touching speech about the power of love and freedom of the people, you'll join forces, hand in hand and go fight the big bad.
aka she'll walk ahead opening doors for you while taking too long to deliver exposition

i don't know why they never have a main game with a woman assassin. that would be so cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom