• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
Didn't go to bed afterall, I suppose energy drinks really do work. How's everyones thoughts on Dark Souls 2's season pass? Is it worth the full price, or is it worth waiting for a decent sale on it? (10, 15 bucks?)

I ask because... It's late at night and random things pop into my head at night. >_>

Shitty brain ,_,

xBladeM6x

YOGshmG.gif

When the fuck did it get Pink Floyd up in here?
This is awesome. Lol

dfgdfgdfgf_gif_by_xbladem6x-d83wtof.gif

dfbdbfbdbdfb_by_xbladem6x-d83wtqs.gif

Didn't go to bed afterall, I suppose energy drinks really do work. How's everyones thoughts on Dark Souls 2's season pass? Is it worth the full price, or is it worth waiting for a decent sale on it? (10, 15 bucks?)

I ask because... It's late at night and random things pop into my head at night. >_>

Shitty brain ,_,

Isnt the DS2 Season Pass 16 bucks in the Namco Store?

Maniac

Banned
it's worth it

better than the main game maybe
Thankies!

When the fuck did it get Pink Floyd up in here?
This is awesome. Lol

fdbdbdfbd_by_xbladem6x-d83wqi9.gif
So the thread is turning into the perfect place for stoners? Count me in, I love me some trippin'. I have to say though, that's one of the best Pikachu gifs I've ever seen. It's so close to perfection...
Isnt the DS2 Season Pass 16 bucks in the Namco Store?
Yeah, think so. Although I wont buy any more games, bundles or anything until start of next week. Need to make sure I have monies to spend on Shackles and Rhaks ExtraLife streams!

That and I'm inches away from declaring bankrupty / brokeness of wallet

Ozium

steam went down
and when it went back up there was a new inventory
I thought it was a coupon at worst, or a booster pack at best..
I check my inventory and it's a gift copy of little racers street?

the fuck is happening

there was no trade or gift eihter it just appeared in the inventory

oh it looks like if you got ziggurat when it was in early access the devs sent owners a gift copy of little racers street

boom...

Ziggurat out of EA go buy it

steam went down

the fuck is happening

GabeN is a kind and generous god.

steam went down

the fuck is happening

Weird, I have a stuck notification that says I have something new in my inventory but I don't see anything new. Clicking it does nothing.

MUnited83

For you.
Hmm, interesting. Seems that the region locked sub of Alien Isolation never ended up getting put on the store. Still region free.

Lomax

Well if all the steam generated gfwl keys for Dark Souls do get whitelisted, that's going to result in way more copies floating around than this price mistake did.

Maniac

Banned
My dear peoples of GAF! Hear me, hear me - Can anyone recommend me a handful of casual-ish, or just not-ultra-hard games that my mates GF might wanna play? They're coming over for a pseudo-LAN of super-fun-time tomorrow or the day after, and I figure I'd DL some stuff from my Steam profile onto my Alienware and plonk it into offline mode (or mine into offline, whatevs) buuuut... I really have no clue which games would be fitting and / or appropriate.

Indie gems would probably be the best picks I guess, but still, no idea. Suggestions are welcomed with open arms! :p
the beyond earth banner in the front page of steam store remind me of something
capsule_616x353.jpg
I love the look of the banner, it's so damn clean. Looooove it. And probably the game too, but still hooked on V, so dunno if I'll get Beyond anytime soon.

Jawmuncher

My dear peoples of GAF! Hear me, hear me - Can anyone recommend me a handful of casual-ish, or just not-ultra-hard games that my mates GF might wanna play? They're coming over for a pseudo-LAN of super-fun-time tomorrow or the day after, and I figure I'd DL some stuff from my Steam profile onto my Alienware and plonk it into offline mode (or mine into offline, whatevs) buuuut... I really have no clue which games would be fitting and / or appropriate.

Indie gems would probably be the best picks I guess, but still, no idea. Suggestions are welcomed with open arms! :p

The Yahwg
Nidhogg
Gangbeasts
Screencheat
Lethal League

off the top of my head

You Don't Know Jack Classic Pack/Speedrunners. On sale right now in the HB Extra Life bundle.

xBladeM6x

Thankies!

I love me some trippin'. I have to say though, that's one of the best Pikachu gifs I've ever seen. It's so close to perfection...

Post updated for maximum Pikachu tripping, since we're going to go down the stoner rabbit hole.
One I don't mind going down. xD

GaussTek

Someone gifted me this but already have it, enjoy this extra copy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

ORION: Prelude -- MB-8F9260C0ABD58A65 - Taken by Hero Prinny

(the game is a gift, hope I did it ok!)

I don't know what's more shocking, the fact that Dark Souls had that crazy of a price error, or the fact that so many people didn't already own Dark Souls.

ModBot said:
Instructions for WinterDemons:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

3 Stars of Destiny -- MB-37055E395A498D86 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
CHIP -- MB-2A152D4EDF3C34DF - Taken by Kifimbo
Major Mayhem -- MB-17978CD976F1C861 - Taken by D3RANG3D
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron -- MB-888B643A934B15A5 - Taken by Axass
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage -- MB-2D2F2F2434908F82 - Taken by Aitor
Konung 2 -- MB-908CA5AA0EC11AE9 - Taken by autoduelist
SpaceChem -- MB-23F22C55F43CC863 - Taken by Texan365
Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty -- MB-63683E874A9AA749 - Taken by Abomination
Canyon Capers -- MB-9E551B3B5693CAAA - Taken by S1n1st3r
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-E8B767703310143E - Taken by Tesseract
Quest of Dungeon -- MB-4CF6BC60B5ABB5F6 - Taken by Kurt Russell

ModBot said these were leftover.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Maniac

Banned
Post updated for maximum Pikachu tripping, since we're going to go down the stoner rabbit hole.
One I don't mind going down. xD
I've been clean for-... Too long. lol. Fuck me those gifs be good though

The Yahwg
Nidhogg
Gangbeasts
Screencheat
Lethal League

off the top of my head

You Don't Know Jack Classic Pack/Speedrunners. On sale right now in the HB Extra Life bundle.
Thanks. If you guys, or anyone else, has ideas for less recent games, do shout! I don't have most of the games you guys mentioned ,_,

Might get Ya dunno Jack though.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Anyone think there will be any surprise Halloween releases this year like last year (which had a few, including Typing of the Dead Overkill, the two Alone in the Dark games, Saw the Game returning to Steam, etc.).

Placing my bets that Corpse Party may be released around Halloween sale time. XSEED said that Corpse Party PC was coming later this year, but been silent on it since E3. It could be November/December, but I am calling it that it'll release around Halloween time.

r3n4ud

If anyone has a -50% Ziggurat coupon they don't want, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Been waiting for that one to exit EA.

Some stuff I had lying around.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kurt Russell, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Borealis -- MB-D7A0DA8A89ACA4B1 - Taken by xeris
Bad Hotel -- MB-50DC37316E2D3C50 - Taken by Maniac
t1cxE6r.gif
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -- MB-8C6B761C87EB3C40 - Taken by Honey Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom