• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm going over last night's changes to the v6 store
Valve: why the hell are these changes public?

Nothing too drastic, though they did add "ignore" button logic to their javascript. It seems (given the available data) that this will be used as part of the discovery queue / curator process and will give you the ability to ignore a particular game that's being recommended to you.

Nothing else too surprising - they did add support in the javascript for the following currencies: 'NOK', 'IDR', 'MYR', 'PHP', 'SGD', 'THB', 'VND', 'KRW', 'TRY', 'UAH', 'MXN', 'CAD', 'AUD', 'NZD'.

Oh, and they added a CSS style for ".v6launch_announcement".

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Why does it say "Shetland Pony" under packages?

That was the app's original name. It's not entirely uncommon for developers to use a working title on an unannounced project to protect against the game's existence being leaked if someone were to accidentally make it appear in the registry.

Shadownet

Banned
not really a sports guy, was just joining in the sports based avatars last night to mess with people. Miami guy though
If Ryan Tannehill is a good QB, I can see Miami having a good future. But we'll see how they do this year. It could be worst. You could have been a Raiders fan.

Alex Ross is the GOAT.

alex-ross-dc-characters.jpg
Yes, yes he is. Though I am quite fond of the new people too. particularly Jim Lee.

iosefe

If Ryan Tannehill is a good QB, I can see Miami having a good future. But we'll see how they do this year. It could be worst. You could have been a Raiders fan.

Yes, yes he is. Though I am quite fond of the new people too. particularly Jim Lee.

oh, i still don't follow sports. i'm only a Miami guy in that i live here

This might be a little late but for those who chose to get Payday 2 on the AMD rewards site, The steam keys are now out.

Now I'm only waiting for TW Shogun 2 and Aliens: Isolation keys.
EDIT: D'uoh! Beaten.

Nabs

This might be a little late but for those who chose to get Payday 2 on the AMD rewards site, The steam keys are now out.

Now I'm only waiting for TW Shogun 2 and Aliens: Isolation keys.

I can't believe I beat you to it. I just randomly checked my key page.

iBcexTwbKsGxx.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Now that many people got keys for Payday 2 it would be cool if we hosted a Game Night. I used to play with Shadownet and Huggy but they seem to have dropped it for CSGO :\

Now that many people got keys for Payday 2 it would be cool if we hosted a Game Night. I used to play with Shadownet and Huggy but they seem to have dropped it for CSGO :\

And I was just a faceless assassin hired to clean out civilians, it seems.
In all seriousness, if you do play and I'm around, hit me up. I do love me some robbin' and stealin'.

Shadownet

Banned
I'll jump back on today for you bro. I miss you too. <3 But would it kill you to pick up CSGO? :p

so you want them to release a chin skin?
Gotta have them all.
I want this skin too. One of my favorite animated shows.

Daily Terraria 80% off

118 friends already own this game:

84% of my friends list own this already. thumbs up.

Got my Payday 2 key from that AMD4u site. Just a heads up for those in the same position.

awesome! checking

hell yes! I've been waiting for a deal so I can join in on the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom