• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

For those that have finished Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 and The Wolf Among Us. give me your rating? is the Wolf Among Us the best one out of the three games so far?

TWD2 > TWAU > TWD1

That's not to say TWD1 is bad. They're all really fun games. It might just be that TWD2 was my most recent and so it's most fresh in my mind.

TWD1 had quite a few boring parts but that made the high points even better,
TWAU was never boring but I prefer the TWD story
TWD2 is non stop intensity and I enjoyed the story

Arthea

did your bank charge you 5 times?

google: so sorry may take up to 14 weeks not our problem kthx

fuck google

no, I was using paypal, the site blinked on contacting it, but it happened to me before, I mean to pay for bundle 4 times, I got money back.
edited: forgot to mention it was on bundlestars site not blinkbundle

derExperte

The Blink bundle is great, Riptide and Aces Wild off my wishlist and I was interested in Continue?9876543210, Vector, Real World Racing and Maker's Eden. Vitrium seems to be good too. Never heard of WazHack but it got a whole bunch of positive reviews.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Playing around with the "New Store Announcement" CSS that showed up last night:

0Iyv4Y3.png

Mono

The Blink bundle is great, Riptide and Aces Wild off my wishlist and I was interested in Continue?9876543210, Vector, Real World Racing and Maker's Eden. Vitrium seems to be good too. Never heard of WazHack but it got a whole bunch of positive reviews.

You can play a bit of Wazhack on the developer's website! Looks like a fun rogue-like.

Playing around with the "New Store Announcement" CSS that showed up last night:

That looks great!

For those that have finished Walking Dead Season 1 and 2 and The Wolf Among Us. give me your rating? is the Wolf Among Us the best one out of the three games so far?

I'd say TWDS1 > TWAU > TWDS2, just because TWDS1 felt so fresh. TWAU was pretty amazing though and S2 is rock solid.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
There also seems to be a "settings" panel that you can have pop up on the homepage of the new store. I wonder what kind of settings they'll have.

not complete until it contains the jshacks "making it rain" gif

moKU9In.gif

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I got a copy of that. its amazing. I love it.
--------------------

I have helped 3 members so far in getting Witcher 3. Just waiting on the seller to give me the game so I can give it to them. If anyone else need any help. let me know on Steam.

My source is doing this for free. So hes not taking in any interest whatsoever, He does however accept donation. So if you want to donate a couple of cents or a dollar. Whatever you want. He appreciate it. He's a very cool and helpful guy.

Me, however I charge 1 digital hug per transaction. That's my trader fee.

tumblr_migwebbBbw1r6mv99o1_400.gif

On a side note, I had bought a few keys on ebay, and I just tried to access it. I thought my account was hacked, but nobody can access their account right now. Shit is fucked.

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vector -- MB-4812A96A3E9A5430 - Taken by maty. 8 entrants total.
Vitrum -- MB-D2BA96E3E5F469F9 - Taken by dave is ok. 3 entrants total.

t1409770124z1.png

keese

Ibuki

Banned
What is DR3 going for on the key market? I really want to buy it, but between Sims 4 and countless Vita/PS4 games I doubt I'll play it as much as I'd like.

Ozium

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Gravity Badgers -- MB-2E3BA6E5B7304C7B - Taken by deadflower81
Overcast Walden and the Werewolf -- MB-9220BB8CAA06E900 - Taken by madjoki
Containment: The Zombie Puzzler -- MB-144CB706240826F0 - Taken by anastef
Oil Rush -- MB-115541C9D7AFAF90 - Taken by Sub Zero
PGP3OVL.png
Bloodrayne 2 (GOG) -- MB-186E13047095FD87 - Taken by Kirosia
Quest Run -- MB-6CB87014F21FA1BB - Taken by JustLynx
Ballpoint Universe-Infinite -- MB-CABBC6D68F7196CC - Taken by Darth Kupi

these orphaned children need your help.

Shadownet

Banned

I've have received at least 3 virtual hugs today. #FEELSOOOOOOGOOOOOOOD! <3 Not counting hugs from random people I didn't even help out. lol
----------
Just a small update. my seller also sell copies of Alien Isolation for $22.12, Witcher 3 for $13.76 and Shadow of Mordor for $22.12. He also sell most region free games. if you need a price check. I can check it for you.

He doesn't take any interest for those prices. So if you wanna buy from him. talk to me on Steam. He do take donation though. So if you can send him some extra spare change, or a dollar or something. He would appreciate it.

I'm just the middle man so I don't set the prices. I only charge 1 hug per transaction.

anyway, this will be the last time I mention this on here. So we can get back on topic.

abracadaver

This is from amazon.com. Bought it for a friend but he couldn't activate it (not available in your country). He didn't want to use a VPN to unlock because DR3 is coming in two days.

so please note that you will need to use a VPN to unlock the game unless you live in the US

good luck

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (abracadaver, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Metro: Last Light Complete Edition -- MB-3DC9D6AD1DBC4EC5 - Taken by maty. 37 entrants total.

t1409780204z1.png

jshackles

Here's an artist's rendition* of what the settings dialog will look like on the new Steam homepage:

xL5qtS4.png

The styles were made by Valve, I just made the text

post-26939-Dis-Gon-B-Good-gif-HD-Imgur-Kh-cQis.gif

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I got a copy of that. its amazing. I love it.
--------------------

I have helped 3 members so far in getting Witcher 3. Just waiting on the seller to give me the game so I can give it to them. If anyone else need any help. let me know on Steam.

My source is doing this for free. So hes not taking in any interest whatsoever, He does however accept donation. So if you want to donate a couple of cents or a dollar. Whatever you want. He appreciate it. He's a very cool and helpful guy.

Me, however I charge 1 digital hug per transaction. That's my trader fee.

Here is half a virtual hug, the rest will be delivered when the product arrives.
/hu

The_Monk

Just a small update. my seller also sell copies of Alien Isolation for $22.12, Witcher 3 for $13.76 and Shadow of Mordor for $22.12. He also sell most region free games. if you need a price check. I can check it for you.

This is crazy good for those that can afford. 3 promising games for the price of one single retail game... simply amazing.

DocSeuss

Sorry, I lied. I only had a trillion.

In!

prepare for me to ruin the heist

You should probs add me on Steam then.

Valve's wrong. There's only one sub in use on the store, so it's impossible for it to be region-locked by way of language restrictions. What Shadownet said is correct: the language notice was showing up because there's no language list on the store page and Valve hadn't planned for such situations.

Weird. I am still getting the error.

EDIT: Oh. Because I misread the email--was handling phones when I got it--I re-redeemed it to my account. Valve, apparently, intended for me to give it back. The error message says English language is not supported. So... do I get a hold of them, and ask them to fix, or do I just wait until release? It's not like a huge deal or anything--I've got an Alien copy coming via the AMD rewards I didn't trade away. Or will I be fine?

Ibuki

Banned
At that price I want to bite on Mordor. Is it PayPal only, or do they accept keys by chance? Also do the keys get delivered on release or are they going out already? Sorry for so many questions.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I am cry :(
I played with you guys sometimes, and corrosivefrost

Haha, it took me a while to realize that it was you since you have a different name on Steam :p But yeah, we also played with The Dear Leader, Snakethesniper, lashman, Enco and frosty

jshackles

I hope they make the website layout more wide. Valve is still stuck in the early 20's in that regard...

The CSS indicates that they're moving to a three column home page, but only if you have a horizontal resolution higher than 1208 pixels. Those three columns will encompass a total of 1306 pixels (618px + 308px + 380px). Or it could just be that they're not done doing what they want to do with the CSS.

So weird...

Shadownet

Banned
This is crazy good for those that can afford. 3 promising games for the price of one single retail game... simply amazing.

It's also pretty awesome that he take sales and discounts into consideration. Witcher 3 is so cheap right now because of the 20% off sale until February. I wish I got into PC gaming sooner. Could have saved myself so much money lol

Sorry, I lied. I only had a trillion.
Damn if only Payday 2 let you give money to your friends ;) lol I can use some money to get that mask I always wanted. Also. Damn Unicorn? w0t??
---
If you have Saints Row 4. You should play it with a buddy. I had a 2 hours fun with InvisibleStride last night on co-op campaign mode. All the shenanigans you can do. I have some pictures on my steam profile if you wanted to check it out. The only thing better if it has 4 players co-op.

DocSeuss

Haha, it took me a while to realize that it was you since you have a different name on Steam :p But yeah, we also played with The Dear Leader, Snakethesniper, lashman, Enco and frosty

Do I have you on Steam?

Damn if only Payday 2 let you give money to your friends ;) lol I can use some money to get that mask I always wanted. Also. Damn Unicorn? w0t??

http://www.overkillsoftware.com/crimefest/

I have earned all the masks in the game + community items (everyone should be in the community for the free stuff).

derExperte

Now that many people got keys for Payday 2 it would be cool if we hosted a Game Night. I used to play with Shadownet and Huggy but they seem to have dropped it for CSGO :\

Even as a Payday1 veteran who has played P2 a bit when it came out the game looks intimidating, so much has apparently changed. Would be nice to play a few easy heists without getting yelled at, problem is that I also don't want overpowered veterans making it too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom