• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yes, you won.

I win at losing!!!!
KuGsj.gif

Acorn

Any chance Civilization 5 will go cheaper than 14.99 this sale.

Yes I read the OP and I know to wait for dailies or flashes. But I'm trying to recall if civ before has popped up on a daily or flash.
I only want the base game. It's something I really wanna try out and revolution never came to PC.
It was flash yesterday. Or was it community choice?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
It was one of the major ways of gifting before Modbot.
Ah, I never saw it before. When I started posting in the Steam threads it was always "quote this post" or "PM me". I'm surprised this method isn't banned then.

On medium settings on Skyrim without AA I get around 20-25 fps on my laptop until I get in combat, then it lowers to about 10. Gonna tweak a few settings and then it should run decently and still look alright (to me), which is better than the other recentish AAA games I've got on PC.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Any chance Civilization 5 will go cheaper than 14.99 this sale.

Yes I read the OP and I know to wait for dailies or flashes. But I'm trying to recall if civ before has popped up on a daily or flash.
I only want the base game. It's something I really wanna try out and revolution never came to PC.

Dunder is selling Civ 5 Gold for $8.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It was one of the major ways of gifting before Modbot.

No it wasn't, precisely because it shits up a thread. Prior to ModBot, the most common ways of giving away keys were "PM if you want ...", "Quote if you want", and "Quote to see ...", followed by just sticking keys in a post in plain sight for anybody to grab.

Jawmuncher

It was flash yesterday. Or was it community choice?

It must've been a community, I've been keeping tabs on the actual flashes.....unless I was sleeping. Regardless that answers my questions. Flashes and communities have a tendency to pop up more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom