• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaX

I just bought Tomb Raider Anniversary for 80 cents. This has to be a price mistake.

Quick, what else should I get?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
LOL good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sherlock Holmes Mystery of the Persian Carpet -- MB-3C5ECBEEF9B72F10
Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC -- MB-0AA479A2DBC6E2B0
Sherlock Holmes Mystery of the Mummy -- MB-C55EB4CE393921CE
Sherlock Holmes The Silver Earring -- MB-075F3408052AA6F5

Darkroronoa

I might get witcher 2,pretty good deal

Also anyone posted this?Its very impressive.

F7X05G1.jpg

usea

Why do games have trailers with zero gameplay? Neither of the Might & Magic Heroes VI trailers have a shred of gameplay in them. It's all cutscene shit.

pahamrick

So tempted to grab RE6, but it'd wipe out my remaining sale budget and the things I've heard about the story make me hesitant.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Remember to grab my mod if you're buying The Witcher 2 and have a decent rig.

RedSwirl

Shit. I own Witcher 2 on GOG, but I want it on Steam just for Steam features and ease of managing the game (and cards). I don't know if I'd be able to play this game again before the holiday sale. If I get TW2 would anyone want to buy the GOG backup key from me?

AHA-Lambda

Dammit Steam I want Kentucky Route Zero and The Swapper :(

Think I may get Tomb Raider though, has to be worth a shot at £7.50

Torraz

Damn today's' sales. So witcher 2 how deep is that game? Is it pretty simple to play or is it way complicated? depending on what everyone says it may be number 3 in my cart today. lol

It's great. A game where player choices actually matter. Also the middle act is completely different with regard to your choices. Buy it!

It's not too deep. Basic skill tree. You can play with "dodge and roll" if you like.

The_Monk

Fellow GAFfers.... BORDERLANDS 2

Oh my... Buddha!

HNNNNG

So nice, so good, so tempted. Also, keep posting guys. I need your Avatars for... reasons.. :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I like the NOLURKERs option there.

Yeah I actually sent the codes in before the thread changed over, was thinking we had about 9 more pages to go...

Acorn

Whats the chances of Resident Evil Revelations getting *any* discount?

Its still full price and was pretty much my most wanted game for the sale. :(

Crayons

Banned
I just bought Tomb Raider Anniversary for 80 cents. This has to be a price mistake.

Quick, what else should I get?

Underworld and Legend are decent, definitely worth 80 cents. Can't remember which game is better though.

Anniversary is the best of the three.

mclem

Anyone got any thoughts on Kinetic Void and Stardrive?

Heroes of M&M 6's daily sale includes a bundle which includes Dark Messiah and Clash of Heroes. Not sure if the individual titles are also discounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom