• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

Impressive !
This is FULL of deals that do NOTHING to me o_O
That is a first !

To compensate, everyone who wins the vote is fine by me.

Divius

Also, keep posting guys. I need your Avatars for... reasons.. :p
image.php

Mairu

Not sure I want anything today. Mars Wars Logs looks interesting but I'm not sure I want to spend $10 on it.

chugen

yeaah new thread

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army -- MB-402F237F943449FD
FTL -- MB-BD11C05ABD02B147

This is the worst timing.

Tomb Raider 2013 DLC worth anything? Any story DLC?

Most of 'em are MP DLC, and from what I heard the MP is bad and deserted. There's also a DLC that adds a Tomb and apparently it's about 10 minutes of gameplay (again, not my experience, I don't have the game).

Spierek

How is Operation Raccoon City? Is it worth $7.50? I've been wanting a fun 3rd person shooter to play for a while.

EDIT: NVM, I see that the game has no controller support. I have 0 interest in it now, can't believe a game like this has no controller support.

No, God, don't do this. This game is the biggest turd I've played in 2012.

Wow wtf D: Your US deals are so much better than here in UK. We have Tomb Raider for £15 and The Witcher 2 for £7.50.

Anyway I can purchase the US versions or something so I pay less?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom