• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

Gunpoint also has some of the best achievements ever.

For example:

bsT6Ova.jpg

This is perfect. Thanks for posting fellow GAFfer!

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
You guys do know that Torchlight 2 is going to win right?

Guarantee you lol...

Crayons

Banned
I said it before, I said it again.

Torchlight is going to win. Gunpoint will win last place. Don't starve will be in the middle.

Cth

Usually it goes by name recognition, percentage off which stacks it twice in its favor.

/voted for Don't Starve :D
//part of the problem
///want the game, but still not sold on it, needs to be a lot cheaper for impulse buy

Acccent

Hey guys so the Remember Me code was successfully found and all (if people could come up with other micro-games in their giveaway I'd find it cool personally but that's just me)...

...however, the steam key was broken. I ended up sending the gift to masterkajo directly via my inventory, but I'd like to know how to get a Steam key for potential future giveaways... Am I not supposed to send the gift to myself, and then get the key from the URL in the email I got?

xBlain

Hey guys so the Remember Me code was successfully found and all (if people could come up with other micro-games in their giveaway I'd find it cool personally but that's just me)...

...however, the steam key was broken. I ended up sending the gift to masterkajo directly via my inventory, but I'd like to know how to get a Steam key for potential future giveaways... Am I not supposed to send the gift to myself, and then get the key from the URL in the email I got?

Don't extract the key from the url, send modbot the url expect the part after the "?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom