• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorskin

----- ------
GhF087P.png

Tellaerin

Not to mention Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Shining, Blade Runner, Airplane, Tron, Once Upon a Time in America, RoboCop, Dune, Spaceballs, The Fox and the Hound, Mad Max, Pee-wee's Big Adventure, the Naked Gun, Nausicaa, Raising Arizona, and The Killing Fields.

I like you.

AJ_Wings

Is there any useful content in that new DXHR release?

Do you mean the Director's Cut? Fixed the bosses (provided more options for stealth and hacking playstyles), tweaks to AI, Adam's abilities and level design, added Missing Link to the core campaign plus all the weapons DLC. There are also Valve style commentaries from the developers, that's all I can remember.

jondabomb

Should I get Deus Ex Revolution now or wait for the director's cut to come out. I know a lot of people complained about the bosses and I'm pretty sure that they get fixed in it.

So I guess that means no Deus Ex cards. Bethesda and Eidos are pimping the wrong games.

Also vote for Rollercoaster Tycoon, I know everyone ironically loves Euro Truck Sim but do the right thing.

Volotaire

Should I get Deus Ex Revolution now or wait for the director's cut to come out. I know a lot of people complained about the bosses and I'm pretty sure that they get fixed in it.

It's a hard decision because the initial RRP of the Director's Cut will be higher, even though it will eb cheaper than a normal retail game.

Check in detail of all changes to make a guess at what you would want.

The bosses were very infuriating though.

I really don't get the point of putting Fear 3 as a flash deal if it's price was $5 anyways.

Either way I'm gonna pick it up. I've been craving a good 1st person shooter for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom