• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophane33

yes Yes YESSS!!! just got my first booster pack. Its about damn time. How many are you fine folk averaging?

My buys so far:

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Fez
FTL
Super Hexagon
Super House of Dead Ninjas
L4D2
Hotline Miami

Still waiting to go on sale:

Binding of Isaac
Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Rouge Legacy

If you have a copy of Isaac with the DLC and would like to trade for Bioshock hit me up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiegs/

I've sold over 18.00 worth of cards, I've yet to have a booster pack drop. Only 1 foil.

I don't have Mirror's Edge. I tried the console version and wasn't too hot about it as the gameplay didn't do much for me and I thought the level design was weird. Wondering if I should give it another go...

Laranja

I'm sure it's been explained already, but why does Deus Ex show as €1,80 for me but as €2,85 and $3 on the screens some of you posted?

They always go on sale, expect to pick them up for about $2.50 each. And they are great ports as well.

Only problem is, Pandora Tomorrow isn't available on Steam anymore. Some Shadow rendering issue and Ubi took it down.

Chaos Theory is one of the best games I have played all year.

Yeah I have Chaos Theory on Steam and with a config edit for 1080p and Xpadder it plays and looks amazing still. What do you think the odds are of them re-releasing Pandora Tomorrow again on PC? Was easily my least favorite out of the original 3 but it was still good and it's so weird seeing a Splinter Cell bundle with every game EXCEPT Pandora Tomorrow.

Tellaerin

Except GOOD 80s movies, like Back to the Future, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Ghostbusters I and II, Die Hard and a few others. Then again I lived in the 80s.

Edit: I forgot Full Metal Jacket!

And Aliens, The Terminator, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom... I'd say it was a pretty good decade for movies.

Edit: And Raiders of the Lost Ark. How could I remember Temple of Doom and forget Raiders? *smacks forehead*

Prophane33

And Aliens, The Terminator, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom... I'd say it was a pretty good decade for movies.

Exactly, sadly the 80s is remembered more for movies like Hot to Trot, Mannequin, and Weird Science than the decent ones.

If anyone hasn't bought Mirrors Edge yet, please do it. One of my favorite games ever but I always find it odd that it always goes so ridiculously cheap. I'd buy it again and again if I could

If you're thinking of getting Castle Crashers for the co-op, don't. The lag on PC is insane. My rig isn't top of the line by any means, but an I7 and 8gbs should be able to run it just fine. It has poor performance+constant network freezing. Didn't matter who hosted. Poor quality port.

sunnz

Picked up Fallout 3, loved Fallout NV and it was on sale, so why not :p

Only problem, were do I fit this game in :p

I have witcher 2, dishonored, hitman: A, Bioshock: I, chivalry , want to farm some of the games I have for the cards...

oh god.

And now Dues Ex...

Volotaire

I fucked up, left my email address in the link. Then it didn't send me a PM response, then I resent the PM without my email address in the link and still haven't gotten a response.

Best to PM stump, he'll know what to do.

SOunds like Modbot won't recognise the same giveaway again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom