• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annubis

I never voted for this.

2wdp.jpg

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Every 8 hours in here people go "what the fuck, horrible deals" until the prices fix themselves. Pay attention people for fuck's sake.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Literally not one thing in the flash deal or voting that I'm interested in.

Oh well, at least I got The Missing Link for $1.

Prophane33

Also, everyone should vote Euro Truck 2 it's a fantastic game. I've put a couple hours into it already and it's just fun as heck (especially listening to strange European radio stations).

Hey guys, should I buy Dust An Elysium Tail? I saw only the trailer on Steam Store and somenone said it is Metroidvania, which is good for me.

Cth

Yes, got Deus Ex for 85% off and with the $1.75 or so in credit from cards, I got a gift copy for Stumpokapow since I won a copy yesterday thanks to ModBot and a fellow GAFfer!

El Odio

Banned
God damn it steam, five card drops for killing floor and you give me 3 crawlers. I guess I should be thankful for the free change though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Deus Ex and Add on's bought. Voted for EURO TRUCKING EXXXTREME, to give GAF a second chance at the correct choice.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys! I picked up 2 gift copies of Mirror's Edge... because it's an awesome game and more people should play it so they can be as excited for the upcoming prequel as I am. :p Doing a little giveaway contest just for fun instead of just going through ModBot.

megiveawayx0u32.jpg

Post an image/screenshot from your favorite stage from a platforming game to enter. Then I'll use a random number generator to pick out 2 winners around 10PM EST. If you're extra cool, you can explain why that's your favorite stage in the genre.

FINALBOSS

Banned
How could you NOT own it yet? How could anyone? Its a great game and its been cheap before.

Oh, I own it.

Bought it day 1 for PS3.

Just debating playing it again on PC...although I bet it looks super nice in 1080P and the controls are probably infinitely better.

The controls on consoles were dog anus. Clicking in the stick to aim? My god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom