• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Despite using card money to fund all of my purchases, I'm still sitting on $9 in my wallet. Thank you card monsters. You've made my summer sale very inexpensive.

Still no I Am Alive. Don't let me down, Gabe. You know it's time.

t-ramp

Is anybody willing to buy TR Anniversary and Underworld for me as gifts? I get stuck on a login loop when trying to purchase them. I'll PayPal gift the money.

This is what I was thinking earlier, yes.

I'd never buy that game just for trolling. Hell, I'll never even own that game on my own account. It's already enough with Revelations 2012, which I never installed, and F.E.A.R. 3, so I don't need any more shitty games.

Oh come now, F.E.A.R. 3 wasn't that bad. Certainly not on a Revelations level :D

Dr.Acula

Banned
Man, the dude who made bad rats is dancing on the ceiling right now. Does he even know his game is a bad game meme that people buy as a joke? Man, I gotta make a bad game that people buy as a joke.

I'm gonna be riiiich!

Play this:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tome Raider: Underworld -- MB-8E554DF4BDCD48F0 - Taken by NSQuote

Cheers! Let me know if it has worked.

I already own Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary and Underworld. If I buy the Tomb Raider collection, are the titles individual items or actually packaged as one item?

There is a certain game in my account that I find so offensive and I asked Valve to remove it but they say they cant, so I am going to delete my account and just start over guys.

Man, the dude who made bad rats is dancing on the ceiling right now. Does he even know his game is a bad game meme that people buy as a joke? Man, I gotta make a bad game that people buy as a joke.

I'm gonna be riiiich!

that secret crystals unicorn game made bank too if i'm not mistaken

(no idea if they were made by different people/companies-nor do i care enough to even look it up)

Not sure if I should get Tomb Raider. I'm sure it's worth it at that price, but I don't know if I'll get around to it by Christmas, at which point I imagine it will be sub-$10. It's a pretty dumb concern...

Tellaerin

hey a win is a win is a win

...even if it's a loss

I was imagining it turning into this gift that people would keep handing back and forth but nobody would ever actually claim. "Here, you take it." "No, no, you take it!" "Um... that's okay... I think I'll just pass it on to this guy over here..."

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Running out of cards to sell. I have £8.50 in my steam wallet, two or three TF2 cards left to drop. Need to budget my purchases accordingly!

(Ignores the fact that people are spending hundreds on game during the sale)

It killed the franchise. The original FEAR is still one of the best FPSs of its time and I definitely enjoyed FEAR 2, as well. Fuh-threer has few redeeming qualities.

It was certainly a disappointment, to clarify I meant it wasn't on the level of Bad Rats or Revelations. Plus
poor FEAR 2 Protag ;-;
Run Like Hell mode was a lot of fun though.

Dr.Acula

Banned
It killed the franchise. The original FEAR is still one of the best FPSs of its time and I definitely enjoyed FEAR 2, as well. Fuh-threer has few redeeming qualities.

I played F.3.A.R. for about two hours than quit :(

So sad, F.E.A.R. was amazing.

The controls on 3 were just so janky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom