• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 Thread #2 - Many questions answered in the OP's FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to this thread, I have obtained NeoGAF Gold status:

null-5.png

FYC

Banned
Fuck. When Saints Row 3 went on sale, did Saints Row 2 get a discount as well?

Going to punch myself if so.

So is the Borderlands 2 season pass worth it? Enjoyed the vanilla game but I'm on the fence about the DLC.

I'm wrapping up the second DLC out of the four.

Scarlett's Booty was solid, but Mr. Torgue's has had some annoying quests. The environments are cool in both of them, and it's more of what the series is known for, so if you liked BL2, you're bound to like most of the DLC content.

I'm really looking forward to doing the Tiny Tina one, the fantasy RPG spin on things is going to be glorious, I can just feel it.

It also comes with the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode level expansion to 60, which gives you more replay value, more guns, items, etc.

Also, Scarlett took my friend and I about six hours to finish completely (minus a new "raid" boss).
Mr. Torgue's has taken four hours so far, and we're nearly done with it I believe.

Gregorn

I am playing it right now. Basically you click on an enemy everytime the mouse icon changes into a flaming sword. It's not the best battle system but I really dig the story (I am at the end of Chapter 2). Also your save can be imported in Witcher 2 with decisions etc.

Hm, that's kinda off putting. I'm installing it at the moment and have no idea what to expect, I'm purposely not looking at gameplay to make things more exciting. Is the story actually good, or is this classic mass effect fan kind of 'good'?

I guess it doesn't really matter, it cost less than a burger.

Rafy

Jørdan;70177286 said:
Your avatar in The_Monk's work kills me, great addition.

Thanks mate, I wanted something different, and that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I signed up.

the developers deserve your money for their free support over the years to an already fantastic game.

Seriously?

I'd say Fish, an indie dev, would deserve it more than CDPR.

And please don't give me the usual "But they are a poor non-American company" BS.

liezryou

So is the Borderlands 2 season pass worth it? Enjoyed the vanilla game but I'm on the fence about the DLC.

I personally am waiting for the GOTY edition, too much fucking DLC. That shit turns me off from buying their game. I only have borderlands 2 because it was gifted to me, i would never pay for something that has so much fucking DLC.

Trouble

Banned
A wise man once told me that if we collect all the Rocks we found on the ground we could, one day, build a Castle with all of them.

Sometimes I think that we, as a Community can become much more powerful when united. I believe that we have the best members on any Website or Message Board ever known simply because no matter how different we are, we share the same love for Games.

That is what makes me proud. All of you, fellow GAFfers.

qEai8pH.jpg

There is a total of 335 fellow GAFfers in this picture that posted in this thread. There's more but after so many hours collecting these Avatars I might have missed some. I'm very sorry for that but the reason why I did this is:

We are one, we love Games, Steam, Backlogs, threads, hype trains, gifs, and so much more but all of this is unique because, when everything fails, we do not.

Hey, I'm in there! Right below the A in NeoGAF.

Must be because I put the A in NeoGAF.

Age, I'm old

Mayyhem

Screw it, going to wait until RE6 is like $10 before I play it. Don't want to risk it, heard too many bad things but I'm still intrigued, its RE!

Hopefully it dips to 75% in the winter seal

Unai

I had already finsihed Tomb Raider, so the new cards and the sale pushed me in to buyinf the single player DLC outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom